Forex is a scam - page 10

Giorgio5:

First down to drain.

This is the point where you close your sell.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

At this point, close your sell.

What are my reasons for closing a profitable position (because I like the show I'm watching)? If profitable positions are to be closed then why even open positions for profit if I am cutting off that profit? Do I see this point? Where? How does it look? You can see it on the server screen. But you don't have this screen.

Until now, I think it's cheating.

- I don't want to play with fate, but if you set a goal and strive for it, everything will work out.

---- all losses come from greed!!!

Price is always going either up or down. If the hypothesis is based on the fact that the only law of price movement is the 95% law of plum on any time interval and/ or any price range, everything falls into place. Then the paradox is explained that before the price moves in your desired direction, you are sure to lose, and only then the price will go where you would like it to go, but there is no money for the buy-in ticket.

If 95% of traders won, their earnings would be extremely small and equal to zero.

Alexsandr San:

Until now, I think it's cheating.

- I don't want to play with fate, but if you set a goal and strive for it, everything will work out.

---- all losses come from greed!!!

The goal for 100% of traders is roughly the same. But according to statistics, not 100% achieve it.

Although when you think about it, who needs someone else's 0.01 lots. Nobody. I.e. there is no danger. It is only necessary to indicate this lot in some way so that the system does not touch it. Introduce a kind of ID "invalid". И-001. First get it from a broker, then at home when activating enter the code into the terminal from the back of the card. That's all.

Although something tells me that the owners of these cards will not be able to increase it even 3 times. And by that time and if they will increase it 1000 times, it will be not them but rather their heirs, successors of generations and so on, in eight generations, of that same high income ID.But here again it will not be all right. In eight generations the amount they will have cashed in their winnings will probably be enough to buy a new I-001 card.

From the screenshots you can see the entries against the trend, pouring on the whole cutlet, waiting for a reversal, and where trades against the trend rolled, then because of the entry on the whole cutlet depot did not withstand a pullback, where is the cheating?)