Looking for patterns - page 173

Aleksei Stepanenko:

And the makdi is like a filter. I understand that the low frequency vibrations are removed and only the intra-medium vibrations remain? Is that the period where you look for the difference?

Yes

Got it, thanks.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

And the makdi is like a filter. I understand that the low frequency vibrations are removed and only the intra-medium vibrations remain? Is that the period where you look for the difference?

It has two pairs superimposed on top of each other. The lower one buys

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Alexander, there is a question. How do you distinguish between resetting positions and rebounding?

It's thesame as yours: level, accumulation, test

и

non-selling

No. It is not. It's not drawn correctly.

What is wrong? What is the difference?

Aleksei Stepanenko:
What is wrong? What is the difference?

Please write to me in person. I won't spread the word here

Алексей Тарабанов:

I seem to have overdone it with the trends. First we need to summarise and systematise the above. We must draw conclusions and suggest what law (not a pattern, but a law) rules the market.

So, the price moves from level to level, and usually quite vigorously. Here is today's example: 75.2, 75.5, and then the current level. At each level there is a consolidation, then a new level and a new consolidation, which changes the level again.

Each level, dying, generates a new one through consolidation. So far just unity and struggle. The king is dead: long live the king.

Something, I'm not in form today. Let's continue tomorrow.

If I'm not too boring, I'll try to continue.

So, we've found the law: the law of unity and struggle of entities. What are these entities? Those familiar with philosophy will immediately suspect that they are opposites.

Level and consolidation... Are they opposites? And why not: level generates consolidation, which destroys it and generates a new level.

In the end, I would venture to suggest that the basic law of the market is the law of the unity and struggle of opposites. This is important, which will become clear when discussing the topic of trends, which is what we will do now.

There was a trader Vik Sperandeo, I do not know if he is alive or not. He was famous for trend-following trades and had never had a single week of losses in his long history. By the way, traders were and are paid weekly wages. Vic formulated the rules for trend lines, but in my observations, he lied at least twice. First, he was silent on the fact that the trend line needs to be redrawn regularly, and second, he lied that he traded on the trend, actually trading on its reversal - the opposite of the trend.

That's all for now. Thank you.

Алексей Тарабанов:

If I'm not too boring, I'll try to continue.

So, we have found the law: the law of the unity and struggle of entities. What are these entities? Those familiar with philosophy will immediately suspect that they are opposites.

Level and consolidation... Are they opposites? And why not: level generates consolidation, which destroys it and generates a new level.

In the end, I would venture to suggest that the basic law of the market is the law of the unity and struggle of opposites. This is important, which will become clear when discussing the topic of trends, which is what we will do now.

There was a trader Vik Sperandeo, I do not know if he is alive or not. He was famous for trend-following trades and had never had a single week of losses in his long history. By the way, traders were and are paid weekly wages. Vic formulated the rules for trend lines, but in my observations, he lied at least twice. First, he was silent about the fact that the trend line needs to be redrawn regularly, and second, he lied about trading along the trend, actually trading on its reversal - the opposite of the trend.

That's all for now. Thank you.

" Famous for trend-trading never had a single week with a loss in his long history. ....... secondly - he lied about trend-trading by actually trading on its reversal - the opposite of the trend."

Renat Akhtyamov:

" Famous for trading the trends he has never had a single week with a loss in his long history. ....... secondly, he lied about trading the trend, actually trading on its reversal- the opposite of the trend."

I'll have to check with my daughter.

Vladimir Baskakov:
I'll have to check with my daughter.

I also didn't say anything about my granddaughter. She has six languages and is also asking for Japanese.