Looking for patterns - page 169

Vladimir Baskakov:
There are no overbought and oversold zones, absurd

More specifically, they are there, but they work when price is moving either in a horizontal channel or in a channel with a slight slope. They do not work in a low slope steep trend.

khorosh:

More specifically, they are there, but they work when price is moving either in a horizontal channel or in a channel with a slight slope. They don't work when the trend is steep and small.

Why do you think there cannot be overbought/oversold in a steep trend?

VVT:

Why do you think there can't be overbought/oversold in a steep trend?

Yes, they are everywhere. Only on each TF they are different.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Yes, they are everywhere. Only each TF is different.

Back to my question, have you ever wondered why there is a consolidation? Is it just because price meets a level? Or may be the price enters the overbought/oversold zone at a certain stage and stops to gain new strength or reverse?

VVT:

Back to my question, Have you ever wondered exactly why consolidation occurs? Is it just because price meets a level? Or maybe price enters an overbought/oversold zone at a certain stage and stops to gain new strength or reverse?

Do you always think when you walk, how to put your left leg and how to put the right one?

When to breathe out and when to breathe in.

When to blink your eyes, etc.

I asked you what the market is, but no one has answered my question.

When you come to understand what it is, then all questions will disappear.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Do you always wonder when you walk how to put your left foot in, how to put your right foot out.

When to breathe out and when to breathe in.

When to blink your eyes, etc.

I asked you what the market is, but no one has answered my question.

When you come to understand what it is, then all questions will fall away.

Wrong answer, only interested in answers to the question and the topic, move on

VVT:

Back to my question, Have you ever wondered exactly why consolidation occurs? Is it just because price meets a level? Or maybe price enters an overbought/oversold zone at a certain stage and stops to gain new strength or reverse???

I so love the arguments on the forum. People throw around words, but they put different meanings into them.

What is "consolidation"? Define it and it will become clearer. "the right question is half the answer."

---

if on M5, price suddenly freezes (even rebounds) at a level, it may not be because the level is important/strong or there is some overbought/oversold.

It's just "time for tea" - there is a break in the rash run, the banks + funds have made all morning entries, but noon has not come yet.

Stoke up the whole cutlet.

Isn't that a pattern?

That's how you think.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I so enjoy arguments on this forum. People throw around words, but they have different meanings in them.

What is "consolidation"? Define it and it will become clearer. "the right question is half the answer."

---

if on M5, price suddenly freezes (even rebounds) at a level, it may not be because the level is important/strong or there is some overbought/oversold.

It's just "time for tea" - there is a break in the rash run, the banks + funds have all entries in the morning, but the afternoon has not yet come.

In the wiki everything is laid out in detail with understandable terms, thank you

VVT:

Why do you think there can't be overbought/oversold in a steep trend?

Read my post carefully, I didn't write that.

In general, these zones can be used to determine if there is a trend. When trending upwards, indicators of such zones usually go into overbought zone, but do not reach oversold zone and vice versa.