Looking for patterns - page 129

Evgeniy Chumakov:

First give me the ToR, then I'll show you the picture. I don't know what formula you're talking about or what to do.

What are the terms of reference, you threw it yourself.

Renat Akhtyamov:

What terms of reference, you threw it yourself

Candle[Close - Open] = ((Ask_Point_Upper - Bid_Point_Lower) + (Bid_Point_Upper - Ask_Point_Lower) / 2

I don't know what to do with it? I'm going to go nuts, as one character used to say.

I haven't come up with anything interesting. Equality matches within the spread.

Give me a thought for thought.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Candle[Close - Open] = ((Ask_Point_Upper - Bid_Point_Lower) + (Bid_Point_Upper - Ask_Point_Lower)) / 2

I don't know what to do with it? I'm going to go nuts, as one character used to say.

I haven't come up with anything interesting. The equality coincides within the spread.

Give an idea for thought.

on the same tick of course it will match.

look out the window

Read on in the same window.

And anyway, if you subtract one price from another - graphically what do you get?

Now draw your formula on the graph and see what's so funny about it.

in this form, of course, it's no good, because a mistake has sunk the idea into it

Nothing is incomprehensible, as always.

Renat, now here's a serious question. How can you work with tics? How can you make use of it? Different DCs have different tics. They do what they want with them. Each in his own way. Who has a hundred grand a minute, who has two hundred?

The price is the same, give or take. But the ticks! How? Explain, please.

Not in a short phrase, but explicitly: subject, predicate, complement.

Thank you

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Renat, now here's a serious question. How can you work with tics? How can you make use of it? Different DCs have different tics. They do what they want with them. Each in his own way. Who has a hundred grand a minute, who has two hundred?

Not in a short phrase, but explicitly: subject, predicate, complement.

Thank you

Renat is a dreamer like most aspiring market researchers. Don't take his words seriously.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Not in a short phrase, but in full: subject, predicate, complement.

Thanks

It is interesting, the number of ticks is different, but the difference of ticks up and ticks down has the same direction.

An example of the indicator on the minutes, for TF above:

We calculate how many M1 candlesticks were up and how many were down.

Print the difference (up - down) as a histogram in the basement.

Meaning: if the candle closed upwards and the histogram is negative, it means there was an M1 impulse candle.

No regularities are more likely to be found, though I don't know.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

It's interesting, the number of ticks is different

Zhen, I have checked different DCs in my time, they filter ticks accurately. So by studying them we are unwittingly trying to describe the filtering system of a particular DC. There have been times when the number of ticks is different and times when it is the same. It looks like man-made chaos.

Aleksei Stepanenko:
Zhen, I have checked different DCs in my time, they definitely filter ticks. There have been times when the number of ticks is different, when it is the same. So by studying them we are unwittingly trying to describe the filtering system of a particular DC.

Yes, it is clear, we have already repeatedly found out about different amount. The question (ticks up - ticks down) > 0 and is it the same in other brokerage companies? Or the direction of difference may be different?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Seen a lot of skewed up and down differences, but a long time ago. A few years ago.

My point is that it seems to be rubbish information.