Looking for patterns - page 77

Aleksey Nikolayev:

It's not a sin to laugh, right?

At all that seems funny.

Н. M. Karamzin

You're right, one can and should laugh without anger, otherwise the forum would become quite boring and official. Every smile prolongs life).

Vladimir Baskakov:
Progress is noticeable with you, was -6, became -9.
Gunn worries.

Who would have fun with you and the others if not me. I like to smile when +237% and the red bar demands a refill. Stuck in the glands already.)))

Think of the future today.))

BBB

Greetings, friends! You've had a good chat here, well done. Special thanks to Alexander, he opened the veil of his secret teachings a bit. I'm starting to get the hang of it a bit. The discussion in general is interesting. And with harmless jokes, with light...

Aleksei Stepanenko:
a little bit of the veil of your secret doctrine.
is that the one that gives you minus 11%?)

Now about the Genghis indicator. I got some figures based on it, which I will give in the table below. The table shows how the time of price movement in the trend changes depending on the price overcoming the minimum distance that we set in the input parameters of the indicator. The study was conducted on the EURUSD chart on 15 minutes for greater accuracy, from 2000 to 2020. All points are in 4 digits.

So far I have only studied the time, later I will also study the distances that these trends have covered.

secret:
is that the one that gives you minus 11%?)

Not without that, of course. Who has it easy?

I wondered, I wondered.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Now about the Genghis indicator. I got some figures based on it, which I will give in the table below. The table shows how the time of price movement in the trend changes depending on the price overcoming the minimum distance that we set in the input parameters. I performed the study on the EURUSD 15-minute chart for better accuracy, from 2000 to 2020. All points are in 4 digits.

So far I have only investigated time here, I will do distances covered by these trends later on as well.

What about the effect of moonlight on automaton rusting?

Алексей Тарабанов:

What about the effect of moonlight on automaton rusting?

The data would indeed be difficult to use in manual trading and with conventional EAs. But in a large scale bigdata system they would be a serious basis.

Especially with serious support.