Looking for patterns - page 49

Vitaliy Maznev:

I see these perspectives in AI. I don't see it in humans.

Well also a matter of faith. Respectfully.

Vitaliy Maznev:

I see these perspectives in AI. I don't see it in humans. This is from a practical point of view, based on how I assess the surrounding environment. And I have already expressed my views on this matter here.

There are moments beyond the control of AI. For example, a powerful earthquake in an important economic point. The consequences. AI is not omnipotent.

On the vocabulary she is a hero.

It can also drive through streets that have been scanned in advance. Identify faces or fingerprints.

And the AI doesn't know the future. But it can speculate to some extent. One can have a little faith in it. Nature.)

Vitaliy Maznev:

could you give some examples of such elites?

I have worked all my life in the field of development and creation of complex radioelectronic devices. From my experience, I can say that the results of the work of any team depend to a large extent on the most talented individuals, the so-called "generators of ideas". They are what I consider to be the elite. Most of the team is the doers, but there are not so many creators with a capital letter. They are people, as they say, kissed by God. You can take Kalashnikov as an example. These are the kind of people who drive the technical progress of society.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Well it is also a matter of faith. Respectfully.

Not faith, but hope.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

That's the thing, there are many ways, but we are alone. You have to choose one logical path and hope that it is the right one.

Love is left to be discussed. Only in front of the elite is embarrassing.

In fact, the market today, just like the whole of society, is administered by automatic systems. While you are looking for the grail in the hope of details, it is already working, only for the opposite team.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Rebza, please! A moving average is simply an averaging of price. What resistance? What reversals?

The answer is in the definition itself: the amount of price on one side of the average and the other side are roughly equal. And the amount of time price is on one side of the average and the other is also equal, over a long stretch of time.

In other words, there are places where price bounces off the average, there are places where price passes through 20 pips, 30 pips, etc. These places are chaotic. By increasing the averaging period, we increase the number of pips that price can pass after crossing the average. It is more correct to say that the price does not move away from the average, but the average is pulled up by the price.

There is no magic here. There is no regularity. The graph of distance between the price and the average will look like a normal distribution.

The period is 200. Where is the resistance of the average here? In a flat it will go back and forth, in a trend the moving average won't have time to pull up, then it will catch up.

in the picture well how there is no pattern price if over Ma clings and play the reversal up for example with a ratio 3 to 1 if under the price mirrored one loss and 6 times the gain 6 to 3=18 minus 1 =17 multiply by the risk and live happily

Uladzimir Izerski:

And AI does not know the future.

But it can limit that future so much that there are no options left other than those given by the system. That is, I can define it as "there is no future". In the most fatal sense of the expression.

khorosh:

1. Explain what this exact tool called an extremum is. How many bars do you take after an extremum in order to determine that it is an extremum?

Sorry, didn't answer your question but remembered it.

We create an array in which each element of the array is an extremum. The next element is the opposite extremum. We collect all information for each extremum: price, date, distance to the previous one, time period to the previous one. As a result, we have a set of accurate data from which we can calculate the amplitude and period of oscillations. Maximum, minimum, average, median, and get probability plots. And all this is accurate, one-to-one with the price. And what to use to register an extremum, there are options here: minimum distance, minimum interval, more can be invented.

Yury Stukalov:

in the picture well how there is no pattern price if over Ma clings and play the reversal up for example with a ratio 3 to 1 if under the price mirrored one loss and 6 times the gain 6 to 3=18 minus 1 =17 multiply by the risk and live happily

And how to be there in a flat, when there was a back and forth? What about when there was a pullback, but it didn't touch the average? On some slice you get lucky, but statistically it doesn't work. That's the way it is.

Aleksei Stepanenko don't go to the extremes, just look at your own picture and see a pattern.
Aleksei Stepanenko
Aleksei Stepanenko
  • www.mql5.com
Выставил продукт Индикатор находит все тренды и строит каналы, по которым он движется. В принцип действия индикатора заложены следующие правила: регистрация тренда происходит при превышении заданного интервала времени между текущей ценой и точкой в истории, когда цена была в этом месте в последний раз, регистрация волн тренда происходит при...

Aleksei Stepanenko:
What about being there in a flat when it came this way? And when there was a pullback but it didn't touch the mean? On some slice you get lucky, but statistically it doesn't work. Such is the case.
but when it hasn't touched, you don't touch it either.