Crowdsourced GUI. Open beta testing. - page 41

Реter Konow:

OK. I have now downloaded my build and installed the KIB. Everything's fine. You didn't try installing on a different chart, did you?

I did. Even closed all the charts, opened a dozen new ones and put KIB.... on every one of them. Nothing's changed.

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:

On the right, incorrect or no drawing area definition on the parent element. Redrawing the whole window solves the problem.

Occasionally, when scaling the text, it goes beyond the element boundaries and leaves traces on the canvas. This is not a problem. Pull on the edge of the element and it clears.

I will make a special button to clear the canvas in this case. Thank you.

Алексей Барбашин:

Tried it. Even closed all the charts, opened a dozen new ones and put KIB.... on each of them Nothing's changed.

Really, that's weird. Maybe try it on a different MT. I'm trying to figure out what this is about and why Alexander and I are fine.

Реter Konow:

Really, it's weird. Maybe try it on another MT. I'm trying to figure out what this is about and why Alexander and I are fine.

Try to recompile under MT4, then on another terminal I can try

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:

It happens with other elements too.

Make sure that the input box disappears after text editing. You must press enter after you have finished typing the text.

Алексей Барбашин:

Try to recompile for MT4, then I can try it on another terminal

I don't have a version for MT4. Only MT5.

Реter Konow:

I don't have a version for MT4. Only MT5.

Crowdsourced GUI???

Peter, I'm sure you're not using anything specific to MT5 in your code.

So it should compile for MT4 without any problems.

2020.03.07 19:44:25.900 Test1 (EURUSD,M1)       array out of range in 'GUI_DRIVE.mqh' (14178,27)

When the terminal is scaled vertically, the ready-to-use adviser.

Алексей Барбашин:

Crowdsourced GUI???

Peter, I'm sure you're not using anything specific to MT5 in your code.

So it should compile under MT4 without any problems.

This is a principled position, Alexey. I am done with MT4. The drawing speed there is dozens of times slower. There is no point.

Crowdsourced - means - public, the source of ideas and developments. If it were "cross-platform", then another matter.

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:

When the terminal is scaled vertically, the ready-made EA.

Thank you. I'll check it now.

Stop! Have you connected to the EA yet?