Crowdsourced GUI. Open beta testing. - page 39

To create a new panel - simply restart the KIB-source indicator.

Реter Konow:

That's odd. Try restarting.

On a normal schedule.

Check the list of objects. Maybe for some unknown reason they're not positioned correctly...

Something like this.

Алексей Барбашин:

Something like this.

Judging by the list - you only have the taskbar. But,Aliaksandr Hryshyn seems to already see the editor panel. Or am I wrong?

Aliaksandr Hryshyn
Aliaksandr Hryshyn
  • www.mql5.com
Добавил тему Инициализация структур с динамическими массивами Это удобно, но памяти много ест: struct Sii   { int i_count;    int               i[65536];//Только часть массива будет использоваться    Добавил тему Для тех, кто пишет индикаторы Почему не все делают индикаторы, чтобы было удобное их использование в советниках, индикаторах...

Алексей Барбашин:

Something like this.

And your editor load time is long. It should be in the region of 500ms. Try it on a different graph.

Alexei, click on the big blue button on the bottom left.

Реter Konow:

Judging by the list - you only have the taskbar. But,Aliaksandr Hryshyn seems to already see the editor panel. Or am I wrong?

I do.

Реter Konow:

And your editor loading time is long. It should be in the region of 500ms. Try it on a different chart.

What is the dependency of the editor loading time on the graph? Even if it took a minute, what difference would it make?

I'll look at the code for now and make suggestions.

Алексей Барбашин:

What is the dependence of the editor's loading time on the schedule? Even if it took a minute, what difference would it make?

Press the bottom left button.

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:

I can see that.

Well, there you go. So the panels are appearing.

How very raw everything is :).

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
How very raw everything is :).

Yes, it's raw. But, the panel can be assembled and wired.