Crowdsourced GUI. Open beta testing. - page 37

I'm compiling a list of good tips and suggestions from this thread, and will definitely start implementing them. So, thank you all for taking part in the development.

So where is the code itself? Maybe we can give you some more advice by looking at the code

Алексей Барбашин:

So where is the code itself? Maybe we can give you some more advice by looking at the code.

What code?

The file GUI_DRIVE.mqh contains all the code.

The CORES.mqh file contains all the loading information.

Реter Konow:

What code?

Will everything be limited to video? Can't we construct anything on our own?

Реter Konow:

Which code?

The file GUI_DRIVE.mqh contains all the code.

And where is it?

Алексей Барбашин:

And where is he?

It's in the assembly. Download it from my last blog. It's all there. I thought you knew.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/733700
ВИЗУАЛЬНЫЙ РЕДАКТОР
ВИЗУАЛЬНЫЙ РЕДАКТОР
  • www.mql5.com
Распакуйте архив и установить советник KIB_Studio.ex5 в папку экспертов, а индикатор Empty_window.ex5 в папку индикаторов. Запустите сначала советник, потом индикатор. 1. Появится окно меню. Оно содержит базовые элементы управления. 2. После загрузки индикатора, появится путое окно для редактирования. 3. Перетаскивайте элементы из окна меню на...

Алексей Барбашин:

And where is it?

well, what are your feelings after seeing the code? I was just looking at))))))))

You're working hard, of course)))) You're an idea man, Peter. I mean, you stick to your idea and go all the way to the end.

Usually they are not given a specific name but their own enum type, so as not to confuse the elements.

Алексей Барбашин:

Strange... you code in your native language, but you write the help in English, and then you make invective towards English-speaking clever people.... Strange...

Peter, add Russian too.

For many languages you can use this tool in my profile, below is an example of a script:

#property copyright "Copyright 2020, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
#property link      "https://www.mql5.com"
#property version   "1.00"

#include <ErrorDescription.mqh>

eLng lng_s[]= {lng_Russian,lng_English};//Языки, для каких ниже в массиве будет перевод

//Строки выбранных языков
string     string_s[][32]=
  {
     {"Количество параметров:%s","Number of parameters:%s"},//Используется один параметр, максимум 2
     {"Привет","Hello"},//1
     {"","Hs"},//2 - это пометка индекса в массиве, помогает при большом количестве строк
  };

const int my_lng_id=cLng::Set_users_errors_messages("My_project",lng_s,string_s);//Инициализация. Возвращает id конкретного набора, может быть несколько

//По умолчанию используется язык терминала, в тестере всегда определяется как английский
//Можно принудительно выбрать нужный язык
void OnStart()
  {
//Преобразовали код строки в саму строку
   string s1=cLng::CodeDescription_user(my_lng_id,1,"","");
   Print("Моя строка такая: ",s1);

//Вывод ошибки с указанием файла, метода, строки, кода сообщения(индекс в массиве)
   cLng_add_user(my_lng_id,0,string(999),"");

//Принудительно установили английский язык
   cLng::lng_select=lng_English;

//Принудительно установили арабский язык. Его нету в переводах, значит будет использоваться английский
   cLng::lng_select=lng_Arabic;

//Отсутствующий код строки, будет об этом указано
   cLng_add_user(my_lng_id,5,"","");//

//Генерация и вывод системной ошибки
   ResetLastError();
   SymbolName(999999,false);
   cLng_add(GetLastError(),"","");
  }

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:

Peter, add more Russian.

For many languages you can use this tool in my profile, below is an example of a script:

If you mean to make that info-block in Russian - I will.

And I'll add examples of calls.