Market: no trading operations - page 3

here:

Maksim Neimerik:

here:

Do trades open on these symbols at the specified timeframes in the tester?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Do trades open on these symbols at these timeframes in the tester?

Yep

If the tester itself you know where deliberately puts a lot 0.00 to check then the owls will just print that the lot is wrong and, of course, there won't be any open trades... Is this the error?

Maksim Neimerik:
If the tester itself you know where deliberately puts lot 0.00 to check then owls will just print that the lot is not correct and of course there will be no open trades... Is this the error?

what do you think?

If owls do not trade with lot 0, will it pass the no trading operation error ?

Vladislav Andruschenko:

what do you think?

If owls do not trade with lot 0, will it pass the no trading operation error ?

But that doesn't make sense !!! How do you pass this check then? I don't publish the robot, I update it, and I haven't made any changes regarding opening orders! Before, it passed the test and there was no such xxxxxxx!!!!

Maksim Neimerik:

But that doesn't make sense!!! How do you pass this test then? I don't publish the robot, I update it, and I haven't made any changes that relate to opening orders! It used to pass the test and there was no such xxxxxxx!!!!

))))) There is no point in arguing and finding out.

The reasons for this behaviour have already been cited in this thread.

Yes. It is. Yes. It is a market.

It happens here too :-) ... ...and there's plenty more where that came from...

Just listen to those participants who have been sitting on the marketplace like a needle here for a long time....

Vladislav Andruschenko:

))))) There is no point in arguing and finding out.

The reasons for this behaviour have already been given in this thread.

Yes. It is. Yes. It is a market.

It happens here too :-) ... ...and there's plenty more where that came from...

Just listen to those members who have been sitting on the marketplace like a needle here for a long time....

I'd love to, but no one says anything even remotely like that! Everyone's yelling 100500 reasons... like what? I'd know I was doing something wrong if there were mistakes like 130, 131... I've had that too, but then you can see the error and know where to dig, but here...

OK the update, fuck it, but the robot has been given "draft" status, I take it in this case it is not available for purchase?

try to use MQL_TESTER, setting hard lot 0.01

If such an Expert Advisor passes the test, you are right.

If it does not pass, the problem is elsewhere.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/check/mqlinfointeger

Документация по MQL5: Проверка состояния / MQLInfoInteger
Документация по MQL5: Проверка состояния / MQLInfoInteger
  • www.mql5.com
Проверка состояния / MQLInfoInteger - справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5