Question to the administration of mql5.com - page 34

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

was able to find the date of the update.

I was able to find it when I saw it (a month or more ago) by "study the design from left to right". That's how I understand any software.

But this principle doesn't work for the older generation. Until you point your finger, they won't see it.

In spite of this the decision to move the line with update date to the right was not made by a UI design professional.

Maybe there was some kind of concept, like how to shift the attention on the block description to the right to increase the engagement. Or it's optimization for mobile traffic.

But it's obvious that it's a blunder that cost (probably, though it's my opinion) lost sales efficiency. Lost profits. Have UI done by a professional, otherwise you'll be losing money.

There was a question above about the loss of source code. Perhaps, if you have your own unrestricted file, you can somehow incorporate it into the new indicator. But it all depends on complexity.

I think about 5 years ago they didn't make mega complex products, which can't be rewritten now more intelligently.

Also I couldn't find any research on what software/technology is considered obsolete in terms of sales forecast.

But I think if a new iPhone comes out every year and the previous one becomes obsolete and sells cheaper for another year, then 1-2 years is a reasonable upgrade timeframe.

I.e. we can consider a product fresh 21 and acceptable 20 year release, but 2019 is already old and not attractive to buy. Or does anyone think the old winamp is being installed en masse? It's good, but it's not being updated and I've given up on it too.

I have a 2012 iPhone 4s and am fine using all the services and am happy with it for its price to date.

Vitaliy Kuznetsov #:

There was a question above about the loss of source code. Perhaps if you have your own unrestricted file, you can somehow incorporate it into the new indicator. But it all depends on complexity.

I think about 5 years ago they didn't make mega complex products, which can't be rewritten more intelligently now.

Also I couldn't find any research on what software/technology is considered obsolete in terms of sales forecast.

But I think if a new iPhone comes out every year and the previous one becomes obsolete and sells cheaper for another year, then 1-2 years is a reasonable upgrade timeframe.

I.e. we can consider a product fresh 21 and acceptable 20 year release, but 2019 is already old and not attractive to buy. Or does anyone think that old winamp is being installed en masse? It's good, but it's not being updated and I've given up on it too.

I've always wondered what else could be updated in winamp? It's like that joke about installing a bible on your iPhone, updates came a week later...

The marketplace is full of descriptions with links to their websites, links to brokers and demos.

Good afternoon. I wanted to run an EA on UPU server (with just one DDL file), but it won't start and swears it's not allowed with DDL. There is some nonsense coming from your UPU about the DLL not being allowed. Solve this problem with UPU or I don't need it, I'll find another UPU server.

Евгений on UPU server (with just one DDL file), but it is not starting and it is complaining that it can not be run with DDL. There is some nonsense coming from your UPU about the DLL not being allowed. Solve this problem with UPU or I don't need it, I'll find another UPU server.

DLLs are not allowed on MQL5.VPS.

Please read the rules.

III. Users#.

10. On the Virtual Terminal, use of any DLL is prohibited; there is no possibility to use DLL physically.

IV. Virtual Terminal rental#

6. If a program running on the Virtual Terminal attempts to call a function from any DLL, this EX4/EX5 program will immediately stop due to a critical error. Calls to any DLL are prohibited.
Правила пользования сервисом "Виртуальный хостинг"
Правила пользования сервисом "Виртуальный хостинг"
  • www.mql5.com
На странице приведены правила пользования сервисом Виртуальный хостинг (Virtual Hosting Cloud): указаны общие положения, условия аренды виртуального хостинга, порядок расчетов, а также нарушения, которые влекут за собой прекращение оказания услуги.

I added 1900$ to meta trader 5 myself, I can't figure out how to write it off.
There are funds in the balance, but they cannot be repaid
Please help me to understand

anaida5553 #:
I added 1900$ to meta trader 5 myself, I cannot figure out how to write it off.
There are funds on the balance sheet, but they cannot be redeemed with them
Please help me understand

MetaQuotes is not a broker and does not have any real accounts. You can discuss here the movement of funds only on your MQL5.COM account.

Your question is 100% likely to be about your brokerage relations - but

Any discussion of brokers and traders is prohibited on this forum. This is MQL5 community. I recommend you:

Before you make a transfer of funds do some research on the firm you are going to transfer money to.

Find a specialized forum on the Internet and look for refund solutions there.

Hello,

I read on the CME website that they have had Metatrader 5 certified on their exchange for a long time.

Unfortunately, they have no information on which brokers use MT5.

I would like to open a futures trading account with such a brokerthat provides an MT5 platform to trade CME futures .

So, I would be very grateful if you could let me know which brokers provide MT5 platform or maybe give me a link where I can look it up so I can pick a broker for my terms and conditions.

Yours sincerely,

Sincerely,