Question to the administration of mql5.com - page 29

I subscribed to the signal, but I can't see the current trades and history. It says To see the full information on the signal, enable trade copying in the MetaTrader trading platform. Although there is an icon in MT that my account is connected. What should I do?

does tech support even exist here???????????

Golf2002:
Does technical support even exist here???????????

Have you tried reading the error message? The message indicates your error and tells you how to fix it.

Also a reminder - this is primarily a technical forum and you have to justify your claim (at least show a screenshot of settings, not just "there's a tick somewhere").

Golf2002:
I signed up for the signal, but I can't see current trades and history. It says To see the full information on the signal, enable transaction copying in the MetaTrader trading platform. Although there is an icon in MT that my account is connected. What should I do?

MT5?
Is your subscription linked here?
https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/subscriptions

----------------

Check if MT5 is correctly connected to the signal subscription.
Are the trades already copied? How many days?
If nothing is copied yet - look in the logs for possible errors.
If you subscribed today, the signal service might not have seen you yet.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Signals service FAQ

Sergey Golubev, 2020.05.10 07:53

If you have MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5, check your subscription settings (and if you have MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5, the VPS LogFile as well, because the main data will be written in logs there).

For example, there are two branches (in English, because I couldn't find a concise manual with pictures in Russian)

How to subscribe to MT4 / MT5 signal - new instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731 (MT4) - first post in the thread
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422 (MT5) - first post in the thread

Everything is clear there in the first posts (or let's use the built-in translator in each post).

And you can also wait until Monday when the market opens.

yes there is

Vladimir Karputov:

Have you tried reading the error message? The message indicates your error and tells you how to fix it.

Also a reminder - this is primarily a technical forum and you should justify your claim (at least show a screenshot of settings, not just "there is a tick somewhere").
And I don't have a complaint. I'm asking what to do about it.

Golf2002:
yes there is

Who are you answering now? What did you mean by that?

Use the reply button. Don't save paper - print a full reply (the thing is, the in-house telepath is on holiday and we can't read your mind).

Good day all! Please advise who can - What to write in the column "the name of the owner of the card" if the card is not named, when depositing mql5?

Vladimir Karputov:

Who are you answering now? What did you mean by that?

Use the reply button. Don't save paper - print a full reply (the thing is, the in-house telepath is on holiday and we can't read your mind).

Once again I explain the problem: on the page of the trader to whom I am subscribed the following entry To see full information on the signal, enable copying trades in the MetaTrader trading platform, and trades are copied to my account.

Golf2002:
Once again I explain the problem: on the page of the trader to whom I am subscribed there is the following record To see the full information on the signal, enable copying of trades in the trading platform MetaTrader, trades are copied into my account.

You have been asked a question and given a possible solution immediately:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Question to mql5.com Administration

Sergey Golubev, 2021.05.19 17:29

Deals are already copied? How many days?
And if you have subscribed today, it is possible that the signal service has not seen you yet.