Question to the administration of mql5.com - page 28

kopeyka2:

PEACE, FRIENDSHIP, CHEWING GUM! Didn't we grow up in Russia? ))))

I'm looking for a 64 bit computer, like 2 cores ... I guess. I put MT5 on it and transfer it to my hoover through PROGRAMDATA ...))) 5ex

It doesn't work that way, you have to reinstall from the marketplace

Denis Nikolaev:
That won't work, you have to reinstall from the marketplace

Understood.

kopeyka2:

PEACE, FRIENDSHIP, CHEWING GUM! Didn't we grow up in Russia? ))))

I'm looking for a 64 bit computer, like 2 cores ... I guess. Put MT5 on it and transfer it through PROGRAMDATA to my hoover ...))) 5ex

Better add more memory and upgrade the OS to x64

I'm just kidding, on my old laptop with 2gb of memory, install win7 x64... It's enough for the terminal.

Alexey Viktorov:

Better add more memory and upgrade to x64

I'm just kidding, on an old laptop with 2gb of memory, put win7 x64... Enough for the terminal.

И ? How is the notebook? Digested 64?))) Or....(((

I'm thinking how easier and simpler to break this algorithm and not to waste time on all this fuss. I wrote a similar (for myself) indicator myself. But the one I bought has been fixed for 6 (!!!!!!!!) YEARS. Hundreds of fixes. So I decided not to re-invent the wheel and buy it.

In the meantime, I lost time everywhere I went. How did it work out? In the HOW TO BUY ROBOT (indicator) instructions the word "64-bit" does not appear, as far as I remember. Although it was also possible to cancel the purchase.... \

This kind of challenge excites and motivates me .... how to bypass the system, I mean the algorithm ))))

I will think about it. They haven't written about a refund yet, so there's no hurry))))

And in general this task with purchase is more of a task to calculate a rational model of behavior, rather than about money.... The money is a side effect, as it were))))

kopeyka2:

И ? How's the laptop ? Digested 64 ?)) Or....(((

So I wrote that it's enough for the terminal.

Hello, how can open orders appear that I did not open?

Olga Primavera:
Hello, how can open orders appear that I did not open?

Check all the windows that are open. There may be EAs installed there.

Olga Primavera:
Hello, how can open orders appear that I didn't open?

Send in the log, there's a line validity cipher scheme in the first columns that the developers understand, if you're interested they'll take a look at it

Fast235:

Send in the log, there's a line validity cipher scheme in the first columns that the developers understand, if you're interested they'll take a look at it

Thank you

Signed up for the signal, but can't see current trades and history with the signal provider. It says connect in Mt5. Although there is an icon saying that it is connected. What should I do?