Question to the administration of mql5.com - page 14

How to connect a live account

Draiv8888:
How to connect a live account

Connect to where? If you are asking about indicator monitoring, you are here: Signals and click on the button

Can't download any free apps in the marketplace on mobile platform meta treder5

isaafoks:
Can't download any free app in the marketplace on mobile platform meta treder5
That's right. The market is only for those who have a terminal for the desktop version of Windows

The section used to be highlighted . It was immediately clear which section we were in. Now it is not clear whether we are inindicators for mt4 or inExpert Advisors for mt5.

Colleagues, I don't feel I can do all the documentation on the rules, so I want to ask:

Firstly, how reliable is the signal service for different brokers. In other words, does the service guarantee 100% signal performance with different brokers?

Secondly, I do not want to sell the signal for a certain amount, I want to sell it for profit percentage once a week, where the result is calculated at least for the week with payouts on Monday for the previous week.

What is the second question? !!!!

In this way you can organize practically a copy of a fund or a PAMM account, in case your broker has no such function. And if the broker has such function (the function of PAMM account organization), it makes its clients open accounts in this broker, so that to join it. I don't know if there is such a function (organization of PAMM accounts), but it makes my clients set up accounts with this broker and I want to join. Why should I sell my signals for 100 quid if I have millions of capital working on them as well as profit.

All in all can I get a substantive answer? Thanks!!!!

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Выберите подходящую торговую систему и оформите на неё подписку в пару кликов. Замониторенные счета сопровождаются подробной статистикой и торговой историей. Посмотрите обучающий видеоролик о том, как подписаться на Сигнал...

Good afternoon!

Refilled my mql5 account with 30$. I am trying to buy a subscription to the signal. In Metatrader I get a message that there is not enough money. Although my subscription price is $30. What to do? Thank you.

himmarket00:

Good afternoon!

Refilled my mql5 account with 30$. I am trying to buy a subscription to the signal. In Metatrader I get a message that there is not enough money. Subscription price is $30. What to do? Thank you.

This could be VAT - post and then the discussion to the end of the page.
Почему не верно указывается цена на покупку сигнала или совтника ???
Почему не верно указывается цена на покупку сигнала или совтника ???
  • www.mql5.com
Сегодня пополнил счет на 42 уе с расчетом того что арендую себе советника за 12 уе в месяц и подпишусь на сигнал . как написано на сайте...

himmarket00:

Good afternoon!

Refilled my mql5 account with 30$. I am trying to buy a subscription to the signal. In Metatrader I get a message that there is not enough money. Although my subscription price is $30. What to do? Thank you.

Were you using your white IP? Or were you trying to hide behind an anonymous proxy or were you using a VPS?

I don't seem to be getting notifications of grocery shopping again!