Question to the administration of mql5.com - page 6

Sergey Golubev:
Наиболее частая причина этого - отсутствие или старая версия Internet Explorer на вашем Windows компьютере (например - в Windows 10).
И еще проверьте - залогинились ли вы во вкладке Сообщество

Thank you very much for your reply. I have Windows 7 Internet Explorer.

I do not have Internet Explorer. do you mean MT5? (i don't know if i´ve logged in , when i click ok nothing happens, the window just disappears .

I also see the MARKET tab in Mt4 of the same broker, same in Mt4 of another broker (does it mean the Internet Explorer has nothing to do with it?)

screenshots attached

Files:

aoleksyn:

I do not have Internet Explorer. do you mean MT5? (i don't know if i´ve logged in , when i click ok nothing happens, the window just disappears .

I also see the MARKET tab in Mt4 of the same broker, same in Mt4 of another broker (does it mean the Internet Explorer has nothing to do with it?)

screenshots attached

MT5?
In your screenshot I see that you have logged into the Community tab.

I have Windows 8.1 and had the same problems. They fixed themselves when I reinstalled (reinstalled exactly) Internet Explorer (IE) to version 11.
And by the way, I had a notification in the MT5 logbook about the need to reinstall or update IE to the latest version.

Almost all cases of missing Market tab in Metatrader (in English part of the forum) are due to -

• or with a blocked tab by the broker (but I haven't seen such messages for a long time),
  • or with IE (as I wrote above).

----------------

My case - I too had no Market tab (machine translation from English).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

How to get started with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2019.10.10:48

I found out how to fix this:

Go to the log in Metatrader to see the recommendations:

And I use this link to install the latest version of Internet Explorer:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/internet-explorer-11-for-windows-7-details.aspx
and when I reinstall Internet Explorer - I got the Market tab -

----------------

So if you don't see the Market tab in the latest build of Metatrader (or if you get an error with this Market tab for example) - install (or re-install) Internet Explorer to the latest version (to version 11 for example).

aoleksyn:

screenshots attached

Try to download mt5 from this site and connect to your broker's server.

thanks so much for the tips!

Where to download MT4.

Please give me a link.

spindell:

Where to download MT4.

Please give me a link.

Where you are going to trade

I've been testing this robot for a while now and I've lost my deposit. I've got a paid EA now, it trades fine, but the history from the old robot spoils the statistics (the account is the same). Can I remove the monitoring or visibility of the old statistics or just change the account and start over?

Hello .Said on the forum the administration is answering...I have money left on my balance from subscribing to signals, after stopping receiving signals. My repeated requests have not been answered intelligibly.

Except for two constant questions.

1. After what action a restriction occurred?

2. Do you have any other accounts on MQL5.com? If yes, please provide a list of them.

Support Team2020.07.02 00:21

Hello.

Your request has been accepted. We will do our best to reply to you within 48 hours.

We only deal with financial transaction requests. If you have a different question, ask it onthe forum.

And I have this written down in my profile.

Withdrawal is not available:

1. nomoney earned in your account
document.oncontextmenu=null;document.onselectstart=null;document.ondragstart=null;document.onmousedown=null;document.body.oncontextmenu=null;document.body.onselectstart=null;document.body.ondragstart=null;document.body.onmousedown=null;document.body.oncut=null;document.body.oncopy=null;document.body.onpaste=null

Where is the logic? The balance is my money!

Форум трейдеров - MQL5.community
Форум трейдеров - MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

Arkin Nabirov:

Hello .Said on the forum the administration is answering...I have money left on my balance from subscribing to signals, after stopping receiving signals. My repeated requests have not been answered intelligibly.

Except for two constant questions.

1. After what action a restriction occurred?

2. Do you have any other accounts on MQL5.com? If yes, please provide a list of them.

Support Team2020.07.02 00:21

Hello.

Your request has been accepted. We will do our best to reply to you within 48 hours.

We only deal with financial transaction requests. If you have a different question, ask it onthe forum.

And I have this written down in my profile.

Withdrawal is not available:

1. nomoney earned in your account
document.oncontextmenu=null;document.onselectstart=null;document.ondragstart=null;document.onmousedown=null;document.body.oncontextmenu=null;document.body.onselectstart=null;document.body.ondragstart=null;document.body.onmousedown=null;document.body.oncut=null;document.body.oncopy=null;document.body.onpaste=null

Where is the logic? The balance is my money!

If the money was deposited to your account, and not earned within the services of the resource, you can only spend it to pay for services. There is no withdrawal of such money.

Artyom Trishkin:

If the money has been deposited into an account and not earned within the resource services, you can only spend it to pay for services. You cannot withdraw this money.

Strange business...