Algorithmic ''centrifuge'' - page 11

Nikolai Semko:

So, sorry of course, but then your topic is just another brainwashing. This topic is interesting only for con artists who try to rub in gullible potential buyers with their "miracle advisors", so that before buying the test shows beautiful pictures and periodically update "optimized" for history and for different characters, so that beautiful pictures do not turn into ugly truth.

As one important person on this forum says - "I'm not sorry". If you think the topic is brainwashing, good riddance. And there's no need to cast aspersions on the participants in the thread by insinuating that they're "con artists". I've already told you - the real profitability of any strategy is not considered. The technical feasibility of automating the search for a strategy is under consideration. So - no need to verbiage in the thread.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Just getting indicator values? The approach is hopeless.

Hopeless in terms of automating the search or the profitability of the resulting strategy?

Igor Makanu:

strange, but in previous posts you wrote that you would use input-output signals based on indicators, in my opinion the indicator values should be your inputs, but how they work there, even if it's by coffee grounds

OK, I see..... it is clear that you already have a selection of indicators that work using tick history..... in general once again - it all became clear! ;)

The task is to automatically select indicators for the trading signal of the TS to be collected, based on "ideal" entry/exit points calculated by the tester(tick history, optimizer, GA, and a special algorithm for finding such points).

Реter Konow:
The task is to automatically select indicators for a trading signal of the TS to be collected, based on "ideal" entry/exit points calculated using a tester ( tick history, optimizer, GA, and a special algorithm for finding such points).

If there isa "special algorithm for finding such points", then everything else is superfluous

such a paradox ;))

Олег avtomat:

If there isa "special algorithm for finding such points", then everything else is superfluous

such a paradox ;))

A special algorithm for finding ideal points in HISTORY.

• They are needed for the selection of indicators.
  • The indicators are necessary for the trade signal.
  • The trading signal for entry and exit is a trading system.

It is simple.

Реter Konow:
Hopeless in terms of search automation or profitability of the resulting strategy?

Usefulness - profitability.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Usefulness - profitability.

I see no reason why the selected indicators (or formulas) and their values, when tested on historical data, would be useless and unprofitable. There is no logic.

Реter Konow:

A special algorithm for finding ideal points in HISTORY.

• They are needed for the selection of indicators.
  • Indicators are needed for the trading signal.
  • Entry and exit trading signal is a trading system.

It's simple.

If you have an algorithm for finding the "ideal" entry/exit points, then it is the required indicator, which gives the appropriate signals. Any other indicators in this case become unnecessary.

It is not difficult to attach an order sending to these signals.

But you don't have such an algorithm. Since everything in your reasoning is based on it - and there is no algorithm, you have nothing to rely on.

Олег avtomat:

If you have an algorithm for finding the "ideal" entry/exit points, then this is the indicator you are looking for, which gives the appropriate signals. Any other indicators become unnecessary in this case.

It is not difficult to attach an order sending to these signals.

But you don't have such an algorithm. Since everything in your reasoning is based on it - and there is no algorithm, there is nothing to rely on.

And you, as usual, do not understand what we are talking about.

Реter Konow:
I see no reason why the selected indicators (or formulas) and their values, when tested on historical data, would be useless and unprofitable. There is no logic to it.

Try it)))