SQLite in MQL5: new features and performance testing - page 7

A problem has arisen. When querying DatabaseColumnType data type, it always gives out DATA_BASE_FIELD_NULL type. Is it a bug?

Why is there no DATA_BASE_FIELD_DATETIME type ?

And of course for normal SQL queries string length is not enough, I would like to query by string list (from array of strings).

Sergey Lebedev :

Thanks for the clarification, now opening the database in DATABASE_OPEN_MEMORY mode works!

Good night. Here I failed to make DATABASE_OPEN_MEMORY work.

int db = DatabaseOpen (database_name, DATABASE_OPEN_READWRITE | DATABASE_OPEN_MEMORY);

I opened the indicator in the window and created an OK, I sent the data and checked that it was saved using DatabasePrint.

But in the second window of the same terminal I can't restore what is in the database.

Can you explain to me how you did this?

Sorry for my way of writing. I'm Brazilian, I use google translator.

Thank you.

Ricardo Branco:

Goodnight. Here I could not get DATABASE_OPEN_MEMORY to work.

int db = DatabaseOpen (database_name, DATABASE_OPEN_READWRITE | DATABASE_OPEN_MEMORY);

Only the experts (indicators) that created the database can access it.
Other experts will not be able to access such database.

Vladimir Mikhailov:

Only the experts (indicators) who created the database can access it.
Other experts will not be able to access the database.

Thank you very much for your reply.

That was what I had imagined.

Vladimir Mikhailov:

Only the experts (indicators) who created the database can access it.
Other experts will not be able to access the database.

Interesting. Do the magic words sysdba masterkey play any role here?

I remember them from 1990-s, when it was a universal key to any database created by universal DBMS (SyBase, Informix, Oracle, InterBase, FoxPro...). Somehow it had to work when its administrator lost the password. How about now?

Vladimir:

Interesting. Do the magic words sysdba masterkey play any role here?

I remember them from the 1990s, when it was a universal key to any database created by universal DBMS (SyBase, Informix, Oracle, InterBase, FoxPro...). Somehow, it had to work when its administrator lost the password. How is it possible to work now?

Sqlite is a database that has no server. Therefore the solution you have described is not applicable to such database.

Is there an analogue to DatabaseBind for binding structures, as is done in DatabaseReadBind?