I trade stocks in Quick, no problem.

Also Opening.

prostotrader:

I trade stocks in Quick, no problem.

Also an Opener.

Yes, but the question is about mt5

Илья:
Yes, but the question is about mt5

I get that about MT5, but it is not at all clear what the "special features" might be ....

Here I opened it, Sber, to make sure again. Same - "due to US securities balances, access to the MT5 trading system is closed". There is only Sber in the portfolio.

Илья:
Here I opened it, Sber, just to make sure again. Same thing - "due to balances in US securities, access to the MT5 trading system is closed". There is only Sber in the portfolio.

Didn't you ask tech support what you could trade?

Added

And what do you mean "due to the availability of USsecurities balances"?

Have you traded US securities through MT5?

Акции: новости и аналитика фондовых рынков - Блоги трейдеров и аналитика финансовых рынков
Акции: новости и аналитика фондовых рынков - Блоги трейдеров и аналитика финансовых рынков
  • www.mql5.com
Акция — это ценная бумага, которая выпускается каким-либо предприятием (акционерным обществом) и дает ее владельцу права на получение части прибыли от этого предприятия в виде дивидендов. Также

prostotrader:

Didn't you ask tech support what you could trade?

Added

And what do you mean "due to the availability of USsecurities balances"?

Did you trade American securities via MT5?

Yes, I did - I was told that you can trade in shares that are listed only on the Moscow Exchange and nowhere else.

I have not traded American securities via MT5, it is not possible.

Илья:

Yes, I asked - they said that you can only trade shares which are listed on the Moscow Exchange and nowhere else.

I didn't trade American securities through MT5, and there is no such option there.

Sadly, switch to Quick

Илья:

Yes, I asked - they said that you can only trade shares which are listed on the Moscow Exchange and nowhere else.

I have not traded American securities through MT5, and there is no such option there.

So, is there a big list of things that Sber and Otkritie can trade in MT5?

prostotrader:

Sadly, switch to Quick

Michael, are you a qualified investor? Maybe the ban has something to do with it.

How come MT5 doesn't digest stocks but Quick does? (my question is rhetorical)). Maybe the developers can enlighten us...

Dmitriy Skub:

Michael, are you a qualified investor? Maybe the ban has something to do with it.

How come MT5 doesn't digest stocks, but Quick does? (my question is rhetorical))) Maybe the developers can enlighten...

Yes, I'm a qualified investor.

You're probably right...