Withdrawal paypal - > to sberbank card -> normal? - page 7

Edgar Akhmadeev:
I.e. dealing with currencies and securities is not included.

Where did the information come from again with the leftist articles?

You have lumped everything together. I was just writing about the comments on the law on NW (self-employment). If you are interested, read the law. Why should I search for someone else.

And about the monitoring and the 600 thousand rubles. - In this article we are talking about a single operation, so what? About 600 thousand rubles a year is somewhere in other articles or even documents. It has been written about it many times. I'm not going to search for proofs, and I'm not going to check your statement either. I'm not in court and I'm not proving anything in an argument either. Talking to some people half-heartedly turns into trolling.

I think a lot of people know about 600 tr/year, and those who didn't, will think about it and dig up the information for themselves.

Edgar Akhmadeev:

I think a lot of people know about the 600tr/year

I don't.

Edgar Akhmadeev:

And about the monitoring and the 600 tpy. - The article above is about a one-off operation, so what? There are other articles or even documents elsewhere about the 600 tr/year. It has been written about it many times. I'm not going to look for proofs, and I'm not going to check your statement either. I'm not in court and I'm not proving anything in an argument either. Talking to some people half-heartedly turns into trolling.

I think many people know about the 600 tr/year, and those who did not, think about it and do it for themselves.

Last year I made more than 600 all right. In short, all at the level of rumours.

Digging into the topic. Amendments to the tax code were adopted from 01.06.2018. The Federal Tax Service does not automatically receive data on clients' turnover. The FTS can make a request on tip-off. This is already encouraging.

By the way, I found out that last year or this year the threshold amount automatically merged into FinMonitoring was reduced from 600 to 300 tr. And it is not only a one-time amount, but also the amount passed in a short period of time, passed under a single contract, and many other criteria (for a year - could not find it).

But blocking the account by the bank is a different story. They have the right to block even small transactions if they seem questionable. But they can also ignore much larger turnovers. It depends on the bank.

In my experience the most loyal bank is Alfa. I assume so is Raiffeisen and Citibank. I'm not convinced of PayPal's loyalty, it's frozen in security (but I don't have the data).

According to many reviews, the most disloyal are Sberbank and its Yandex.Money.

Since everything is given to the banks trying to cover their arses - rumours are not rumours, but you have to study reviews of specific banks, not just laws, pruffs, etc. This is also why it is useful to read lawyers' comments on the law - it is common practice.

Edgar Akhmadeev:

By the way, I found out that last year or this year, the threshold amount automatically merged into FinMonitoring was reduced from 600 to 300 tr.

Where is the information from? A link to the legislation.

Edgar Akhmadeev:

In my experience the most loyal bank is Alfa. I assume so are Raiffeisen and Citibank.

Raiffeisen, not so sure.

Edgar Akhmadeev:
This is also why it is useful to read lawyers' comments on the law - it is common practice.

Your lawyers had no precedent.

Andrey Dik:

"UseCardpay for direct withdrawals to Visa and Mastercard". - that's what it says on the Payments page on the LK here.

Here, it is written in Russian, Mastercard is available. Or it is written in vain and it does not work?

You are like a child who believes everything that is written. It only withdraws to Visa! And I couldn't even get it to Visa. I did not find out the reason. CardPay is denying it and blaming the bank, the bank is referring to Cardpay. Not a workable option, at least for me.

I take back what I said about CardPay. Changed banks (PB) and everything went quickly and easily, but had to change mastercard to Visa.