Let's build a mini grail!? - page 27

the esotericists are coming.

It's about time they did, too.

;))

Vladimir Karputov:

Hello, this is the author of the thread. Ibrahim sent this message at my request. When I try to access the site at all, from various browsers, I only see the message "403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied."

I'll try to negotiate with the meta-quotes, or maybe it's just a technical problem. In any case, whoever I gave skype to, email me on it!

Vladimir Karputov:

Help the man, he doesn't seem to be banned, but he can't get in.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Help the man, he doesn't seem to be banned, but he can't get in.

The only way to get in here is through a proxy. His IP is temporarily blocked.TunnelBear can help.

Yeah, the server's been crashing all day, maybe it's just a bad update, try another browser.

Олег avtomat:

I've got esoteric experts coming in.

They're already here. Researching the phases of the moon and the influence of the birth of countries on the ease of trading their national currency based on the trader's synastry with the natal chart of the national currency.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Hello, this is the author of the thread. Ibrahim sent this message at my request. When I try to access the site at all, from various browsers, I only see the following message: "403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied."

I'll try to negotiate with the meta-quotes, or maybe it's just a technical problem. Anyway, whoever I gave skype to, email me on it!

I see from experience two possible reasons -

1. IP autobahn (his dynamic IP was the same as the banned IP this time). If his IP is dynamic, have him turn off the router and computer, wait a bit, and then turn everything back on again;
  2. if he was in a proxy (to hide his real IP, and only he knows that), he should change the proxy (or better yet, not use a proxy at all).

Either there's something wrong with his computer or he's on Windows XP ...

Vladimir Karputov:
Two dozen pages have been written, but not a single idea or a single code. Sad 😢

There are no codes planned here. Just a fusion in ecstasy between the author of a substandard expert and the one who brings that expert to mind.

Sergey Golubev:

I see two possible reasons in my experience -

1. IP autobahn (his dynamic IP was the same as the banned IP this time). If his IP is dynamic, have him turn off his router and computer, wait a while and then turn it back on again;
  2. if he was in proxy (to hide real IP, and only he knows that), then tell him to change proxy (or better not to use proxy at all).

Either there's something wrong with his computer, or he's on Windows XP ...

Sergei, the IP lease time in Russian networks is usually so long that the IP never changes.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Sergey, the IP lease time in Russian networks is usually so long that the IP never changes.

I have a dynamic IP, and according to IP - now I'm in Kaliningrad, two hours ago I was in Moscow, and last night I was in Samara :)
Sometimes I am in Khabarovsk. And actually I'm sitting in the same armchair at home.
Autobahn by IP - if not for spam (when the IP is dynamic, ie, such as "Home Internet") is a frequent cause of bans (especially in the English part.)
It can be cured by resetting the router and computer (to have a different IP).

Sergey Golubev:
I have a dynamic IP, and according to the IP - now I'm in Kaliningrad, two hours ago I was in Moscow, and last night I was in Samara :)
Sometimes I am in Khabarovsk. And actually I'm sitting in the same armchair at home.
Autobahn by IP - if not for spam (when IP is dynamic, i.e. like "Home Internet") is a frequent reason for ban (especially in English part).
It can be cured by resetting the router and computer (to have a different IP).

ipconfig /all