Let's build a mini grail!? - page 25

Alexey Khripunov:

This is because the author did not understand the basis on which his payments would be based.

The sale of something for profit is based on the sale of something of value where and/or when there is a shortage of it. In the case of trading, there is no space. What is left is time. Therefore, the only way to make money is to move the surplus of something to a time where there is a shortage of it. But this way the market participants can't turn back the time, they can only take something and wait for the lack of it in future on which their profit will be based. As practice shows, any product (if it is not subject to natural deterioration) can become scarce over time, and over time it even becomes a collectible antique. That is, there is no such thing as a mistaken belief about what can be of value over time, and there are no mistaken deals when buying something.

So in 1995 I came to the market with my 1000 roubles and so bought dollars at 9:00, since the dollar/ruble exchange rate went down in the afternoon, I went to the bank at 15:00 and exchanged my dollars back into roubles, earning 1200 roubles.Thus, I noticed the regularity, which was expressed in sharp increase of ruble rate against dollar from 9:00 to 15:00 and started to come to the bank every day, I was changing my 1000 rubles to dollars and in the afternoon I was changing them back, getting my profit for seeing this regularity. And I was getting a lot of money, which I got a lot of. In fact it was a mistake. Because repetitive action is the essence of hopelessness and inability to make any decision, it was a kind of perpetual motion for me. But it was also a misfortune for the two entities, represented by the state, which were in perpetual rivalry for supremacy. And I was earning the trust of each of them, who were paying me for their attention in this way. But over time, the bank that assessed the balance of power made a very large commission for its assessment. This way I stopped making any profit for my attentiveness, because the valuation fee was up to 99%, even though the pattern of raising or lowering the rate was still the same. But for me it no longer mattered. It was only from the person who made the valuation that I received the profit. The countries did not pay me anything. In this way one can make money on speculation only on people's greed, and lose everything because of it.

In contrast to greed and accumulation there is destruction - purification from what you have, i.e. if we express this idea through the market it is not increasing the deposit but decreasing it. It is the draining of accounts I was asking about. And its ineffectiveness in my opinion was based on the fact that with time the participant, who was losing accounts, started to feel greedy for his profit in this way, i.e. nothing changed in relation to his motivation. Because there was no one else available to shoulder some of the burden of his vices. Thus a duality of mind was born, and men, being cast out of paradise, began to multiply, and to use each other to achieve selfish ends, through deceit or breach of trust. Without realising that their deception, is self-deception, mistrusting them, is mistrusting themselves. etc.

Until you use your own schemes in relation to yourself, you don't realise what their flaw is.

aleger:

Such attempts have been made before, and repeatedly, but so far without the desired result...

If it's not a secret, where can I look for descriptions?

Vladimir Karputov:

If it's not a secret, where can I find a description?

No description yet, but there is a working programme and you can chat - ask questions and get explanations on Skype - the link is in the profile

Михаил:

Not necessarily at all! Often BOTH will close on the footsteps.) Try it)))

both in the footsteps, it's only on the heps...it's not technically possible

i take it you haven't even seen a terminal in 10 years, and you have no idea what's going on in it...

why do you need a system ?

Vladimir Karputov:
I don't know what to do with this, I just don't know how to do it. Sad 😢.

Is it not clear that this situation is GUARANTEED to fail...

One Trader pretends to have valuable information about how a losing strategy can be turned into a profitable one...

All other traders pretend to believe in this nonsense and wait for some result...

P.S. Once again I repeat a popular wisdom: "You can't make a sweet out of ***!

Serqey Nikitin:

Is it not clear that this situation is GUARANTEED to fail...

One Trader pretends to have valuable information about how a losing strategy can be turned into a profitable one...

All other traders pretend to believe in this nonsense and wait for some result ...

P.S. Once again I will repeat the conventional wisdom: "You can't make a sweet out of ***!

So you have to build a nano-grail and then you will get it for sure.

Serqey Nikitin:

P.S. To repeat the popular wisdom: "You can't make a sweet out of ***!

Apparently you have never sold humus to regions where there is no livestock production and poor soil for growing plants. It is in the manure that they grow.

My suggestion is to turn over knowingly unprofitable deals.

Alexey Khripunov:

Apparently you have never sold humus to regions that have no livestock production and poor soil for growing plants. That's where *** they grow.

Yes, you're right, God bless me... It takes a TALENT for this kind of business...

Well, I couldn't...

Serqey Nikitin:

Yes, you're right, God bless me... You have to have the talent for this kind of business...

No talent is needed, you just have to take what is not needed somewhere and bring it to where it is needed. Haven't you seen cars full of manure in front of garden plots in spring?

If you translate it to market conditions, you have to have the knowledge to anticipate actions (shortages) based on the laws of chemistry/physics, etc., fundamental ones that cannot be reversed in any way.

For this reason, any intelligent artificial intelligence system will start to fail, because it lacks knowledge of the fundamental features of the phenomena process.

Ask yourself, if you plant a plant in poor soil, and water it, will it grow and bear fruit at all? What is its growth based on? Why is it that the same hydraponics does not grow with water alone, and you have to add @shit to it? Because the @shit contains the genetic memory of the failed experiences of past generations. It contains the mistakes that the new plant is trying to avoid, the experiences of past years. If there is nothing to draw on in terms of experience (root system), then there will be nothing to compare growth (as a relationship to anything).

Михаил:

Yes, interesting enough) send it in) Matching with real is my concern.

I wrote and was right, only with three consecutive losses, the system earns guaranteed, especially SL=TP.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Sorry, but I don't get it. If we even take EURUSD, where there's 500 points of noise alone, i.e. it's half-dead compared to other symbols, then SL=500 - in any case it will choke the system, i.e. you have to do something to turn it upside down on purpose? With that SL a normal system won't flip. Or do you want to take a losing system, where just 3 consecutive losing trades - but how can that be, then it should be profitable ? I'm a bit confused.

Maybe we should move to Skype - it's quieter there.