Let's build a mini grail!? - page 24

Vladimir Karputov:
Two dozen pages have been written, and not a single idea or code. Sad 😢

This is because the author did not understand the basis on which his payments would be based.

The sale of something for profit is based on the sale of something of value where and/or when there is a shortage of it. In the case of trading, there is no space. What is left is time. Therefore, the only way to make money is to move the surplus of something to a time where there is a shortage of it. But this way the market participants can't turn back the time, they can only take something and wait for the lack of it in future on which their profit will be based. As practice shows, any product (if it is not subject to natural deterioration) can become scarce over time, and over time it even becomes a collectible antique. In other words, there is no such thing as a mistaken belief about what will be of value over time, and there are no mistaken deals when buying something.

So in 1995 I came to the market with my 1000 roubles and so bought dollars at 9.00, since in the afternoon the dollar/ruble exchange rate went down, I went to the bank at 15.00 and exchanged my dollars back into roubles, earning 1200 roubles.So I noticed the regularity, which was expressed in sharp increase of ruble rate against dollar from 9:00 to 15:00 and started to come to the bank every day, I was changing my 1000 rubles to dollars and in the afternoon I was changing them back, getting my profit for seeing this regularity. And I was getting a lot of money, which I got a lot of. In fact it was a mistake. Because repetitive action is the essence of hopelessness and inability to make any decision, it was a kind of perpetual motion for me. But it was also a misfortune for the two entities, represented by the state, which were in perpetual rivalry for supremacy. And I was earning the trust of each of them, who were paying me for their attention in this way. But over time, the bank that assessed the balance of power made a very large commission for its assessment. This way I stopped making any profit for my attentiveness, because the valuation fee was up to 99%, even though the pattern of raising or lowering the rate was still the same. But for me it no longer mattered. It was only from the person who made the valuation that I received the profit. The countries did not pay me anything. In this way one can make money on speculation only on people's greed, and lose everything because of it.

Vladimir Karputov:
Two dozen pages have been written, but not a single idea or code. Sad 😢

The idea is there, a perfectly sensible one (based on continuous monitoring of emerging trends).

Who would help make it fully operational?

aleger:

The idea is there, a perfectly sensible one (based on continuous monitoring of emerging trends).

Who would help to make it fully operational?

To start with, you need to move forward: e.g. describe the system ...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Giving:

1. open 2 counter orders with tp<sl

2. Wait for both to close

3. to p1

Algorithmically guaranteed not more than 2 losses in a row

It pours a bit, of course, but the author of the topic has a miracle method and everything will be fine.

You don't have to do this at all! Often BOTH will close on stops))) Try it)))

Alexey Khripunov:

Where?

All the schemes described here do not take into account one important factor: TIME! And you don't have it. You need profit right now. Otherwise you are agreeing with the fact that the current activity is of no interest to you and you are not engaged in it, i.e. you are not doing anything to make a profit over time. Where will it come from then?

You can do it manually, even on a demo, and post the investment password. You will get lots of people to write to you, you will choose a programmer)).

Vladimir Karputov:

To start with, you need to move forward: describe the system, for example...

Such attempts have already been made, and repeatedly, but so far without the desired result...

aleger:

Who would help make it fully operational?

A successful state and there will be a waiting list.)

Михаил:

Manually, at least on a demo and post the investment password.

I wrote, I was blocked for advertising

Vladimir Karputov:
Two dozen pages written and not a single idea or code. Sad 😢

That's not what the topic is about))

Михаил:

A successful state and there will be a queue of applicants.)

Which is tantamount to putting the cart before the horse