Let's build a mini grail!? - page 15

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

You'll sign up. What are you going to do, make up a system yourself?

At least do one thing out of the ones I highlighted in red.

Baby

Сергей Таболин:

This is purely your personal opinion (as deserved). How you respond is your own characteristic.

Of course my opinion. You don't have to write bullshit and play the virgin. What does he do - he is a speculator, he sells air. And he plays the odd man out. They used to do time for that.

EgorKim:

You do at least one thing out of the ones I highlighted in red.

Kid

Go steal uncle.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Go steal uncle.

Is that what you mean?

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Of course I do. Don't write bullshit and act like a virgin. What does he do? He's a profiteer, he sells air. They used to do time for that.

Then from your point of view, I'm stealing from you. Because he has not taken a penny of profit from the market.

That's what I've been saying many times.

But as far as I understand you saying the opposite? That is, you earn?

Then maybe these words exactly to you uncle?)))

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Of course my opinion. You don't have to write bullshit and act like a virgin. What does he do - he's a speculator, he sells air. They used to do time for that.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Go steal, uncle.

EgorKim:

Is that what you mean?

I mean you're a sucker.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

I mean, you're a sucker.

Well then it's time for you to rest. I can't say anything back to you, because I understand there is no reception at your place)))

EgorKim:

Well then it's time for you to rest. I can't answer you, because I understand there's no reception at your place)))

But I can answer you. If you can't even make a living at it, then you're a dick.

EgorKim:

Well then it's time for you to rest. I can't answer you, because I understand there is no reception at your place anymore)))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/70588

Read it. There's not a single word in there that pertains to real trading, but it'll be good for you.

Парный трейдинг. Как закрыть ордера с максимальной прибылью?
Парный трейдинг. Как закрыть ордера с максимальной прибылью?
  • www.mql5.com
Общее обсуждение: Парный трейдинг. Как закрыть ордера с максимальной прибылью?

In short, I won't let you take up my time. Write whatever you want, I'm out of here.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/70588

Read it. There's not a single word in there that relates to real trading. but it'll be good for you.

You haven't done shit since 2015?

Thanks, no need for that knowledge.)