Points VS Pips - page 101

Here we are, reaching the coveted number of idle posts. The hundredth page is completed.

Alexey Viktorov:

Here we are, reaching the coveted number of idle posts. The hundredth page has been completed.

Well, it's a tough case when some people can't even get a hundred pages in.

Alexey Viktorov:

Here we are, reaching the coveted number of idle posts. The hundredth page has been completed.

It's fun, though, and sad at the same time, how people have been brainwashed by kitchen forex.

Roman:

The idea is to have fun and laugh, but at the same time it is sad how people have been brainwashed by the kitchen forex market.

How you want to believe that everyone around is sad and that you are the only one so special and exceptional? Figure out who shat in your head when, and why you keep shitting in it yourself.

Roman:

But it's fun to laugh here, and at the same time it's sad how people have been brainwashed by kitchen forex.

You haven't said anything clever yet - you've just added to the confusion in the minds of your followers. You have mixed different concepts into one. Go on. That's where thousands of "gurus" come from, confused in two pines of everything.

ZS. By the way, and not just here, and not just in understanding what is SYMBOL_POINT and what is SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_SIZE.

Artyom Trishkin:

You haven't said anything clever yet - you've just added to the confusion in the minds of your followers. Mixing different concepts into one. Go on. That's where thousands of "gurus" come from, confused in two pines of everything.

He who hears - he hears, he who sees - he sees.
And here, most stubborn, don't hear anything, don't see anything, we have mql's Point() and don't give a fuck ))
Keep laughing, or stop it and don't embarrass yourself.

You have already been shown a lot of screenshots, a lot of stock terms have been given, and you are still on your own.
This shows that you do not want to hear others, you do not even need to hear others, study other markets yourself.

Roman:

He who hears - he hears, he who sees - he sees.
And here most stubborn, do not hear, do not see, we have mql's Point() and do not give a fuck ))
Keep laughing, or stop and don't embarrass yourself.

You are confused, by the way, not only here, and not only in understanding what SYMBOL_POINT is and what SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_SIZE is.

Artyom Trishkin:
You're confused, by the way, not only here, and not only in understanding what SYMBOL_POINT is and what SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_SIZE is.

Artem, you're a great guy, I don't want to argue, but unfortunately you're stuck in the same, pseudo market.
As much as it may sound, MQ is a software developer, programmers, not financiers.
And luckily for me, I'm not confused, because back in 2008... And luckily I'm not confused, because back in 2008, I got my knowledge from a guy who took the NFA license!
And I'm grateful to him to this day, looking at all the chaos of confusion in people's heads.

Roman:

He who hears, he hears, he who sees, he sees.
And here, most of the assholes, do not hear, do not see, we have mql's Point() and do not give a fuck )).
Keep laughing, or stop and don't embarrass yourself.

You have already been shown a bunch of screenshots, a bunch of stock terms given, and you're still on your own.
This shows that you do not want to hear others, you do not even need to hear others, learn other markets for yourself.

Yeah, you showed a screen where you don't understand anything. ...but it's all about the belief in your own exclusivity, isn't it?

Roman:

Artem, you're a great guy, I don't want to argue, but unfortunately you're stuck in the same, pseudo market.
As much as it sounds, MQ is a software developer, programmers, not financiers.
And luckily for me, I'm not confused, because back in the 2008... And luckily I'm not confused, because back in 2008... I got my knowledge from a guy who took an NFA license!
And I'm grateful to him to this day, looking at all the chaos of confusion in people's heads.

Programmers, but they write software at the behest of financiers.

...and then there were the garage-drinking authority figures... now we see the amazing "clarity" of your understanding.