Points VS Pips - page 62

Сергей Таболин:

I see you haven't bothered to open a dictionary and find out what the word "indivisible" means?

And the word "minimal" doesn't mean anything to you either. Neither do those clever people who present the item as fractional )))).

Read the entry in the report:
Points 456.6.
I.e. 456 points and 6 ...points.
Cool

Сергей Таболин:

Illiteracy...

https://www.google.com.ua/search?newwindow=1&client=opera&hs=DQv&biw=1546&bih=1033&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=DPWMXcC9JvD0qwGG57noAQ&q=pips+forex&oq=pips+forex&gs_l=img.3..0i19l2j0i8i30i19l3.47390.49816..50193...0.0..0.76.366.6......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......0i30i19j0i5i30i19.sWvYvotiJas&ved=0ahUKEwjA85-xge_kAhVw-ioKHYZzDh0Q4dUDCAY&uact=5

pips forex - Пошук Google
pips forex - Пошук Google
  • www.google.com.ua
{"cb":3,"cl":3,"cr":6,"ct":9,"id":"w1fHttDL2O4NxM:","isu":"babypips.com","itg":0,"ity":"png","oh":328,"ou":"https://bpcdn.co/images/2011/03/14171218/pip-cheat-sheet-babypips.png","ow":640,"pt":"What is a Pip in Forex...

and inattention...

Vladimir Baskakov:
Points 456.6
That's 456 points and 6 ...points.
Cool
Taras Slobodyanik:

https://www.google.com.ua/search?newwindow=1&client=opera&hs=DQv&biw=1546&bih=1033&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=DPWMXcC9JvD0qwGG57noAQ&q=pips+forex&oq=pips+forex&gs_l=img.3..0i19l2j0i8i30i19l3.47390.49816..50193...0.0..0.76.366.6......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......0i30i19j0i5i30i19.sWvYvotiJas&ved=0ahUKEwjA85-xge_kAhVw-ioKHYZzDh0Q4dUDCAY&uact=5

Gentlemen! It feels like you read everything they write on fences.

Personally, I don't give a shit what some jerk wrote"Points 456.6". He doesn't know the terminology either. So it's not cool, it's flawed. Don't be like ....

I'm not impressed by these pictures from the narcissists... pardon me, from self-starters.

Get a dictionary and study what those words in the paragraph definition mean. Once you understand the meaning of those words, at least 50% of the questions will disappear on their own.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
and inattention...

Inattentiveness to the point_mt4?

60 pages taken !!!

Give me 100 pages of speculation on what a "pip" is!!!

Percentage in point - Wikipedia
  • en.m.wikipedia.org
The major currencies (except the Japanese yen) are traditionally priced to four decimal places, and a pip is one unit of the fourth decimal point: for dollar currencies this is to 1/100th of a cent. For the yen, a pip is one unit of the second decimal point, because the yen is much closer in value to one hundredth of other major currencies.[1]...

Сергей Таболин:

Gentlemen! I feel like you read everything that is written on the fence.

Personally, I don't give a shit if some jerk wrote "Points 456.6". He doesn't know the terminology either. So it's not cool, it's flawed. Don't be like ....

I'm not impressed by these pictures from the narcissists... pardon me, from self-starters.

Get a dictionary and study what those words in the paragraph definition mean. Once you understand the meaning of those words, at least 50% of the questions will disappear on their own.

I ask again - have you looked at your broker's website?
Email me the link to your broker and I'll take a screenshot of the self-styled broker.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Points 456.6
That's 456 points and 6 ...points.
Cool

By the way, here you are replying with my quote and the feeling is that you haven't even read what it says. You are responding on emotion. He does not agree with my opinion, so there's no need to read what he wrote, the main thing is to disagree! Is that it?

Georgiy Merts:

60 pages taken !!!

Give me 100 pages of speculation on what a "pip" is!!!

There could well be a war of Pipsoids vs. Pointsoids

Сергей Таболин:

Personally, I don't give a shit if some jerk wrote "Points 456.6". He doesn't know the terminology either. So it's not cool, it's flawed. Don't be like ....

It's not some jerk who writes this, it's all brokers, banks, monitors, financial institutions.

Sergei Tabolin:

I'm not impressed by these pictures from self-dealers... pardon, from samogurs.

about the self-starters - give me your broker's link, I'll show you the fractional points

Sergei Tabolin:

Get a dictionary and study what those words in the clause definition mean. Once you understand the meaning of those words, at least 50% of the questions will go away on their own.

have you read the dictionary?
give us a definition here, just not from a Russian dictionary.