Points VS Pips - page 60

Taras Slobodyanik:

i.e. going in circles)

ok, if there is no such special "МТ point", why is item_МТ not fractional?

or - why is the item fractional everywhere (except MT)?

Because it's not "special", it's regular.

Not everywhere, but on the sites of some brokers and some monitors. Because that's the way they want it.

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

this function - the terminal itself does the calculation (and shows us the funds)

Well it - somehow it calculated these numbers.

and it calculated them - from points

From which points? Are you funding your account with points? Or in cash? The equity in the account is expressed in money.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Because it's not "special", it's regular.

Yes, fractional Point is a real Point.
But you said there is no "special MT Point", then it comes out that MT Point is unusual? )

Why is the_MT point unusual?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Not everywhere, but on the websites of some brokers and some monitors. Because that's the way they want it.

ok, can you show it not everywhere?
(I showed you sites with fractional normal Item)

Taras Slobodyanik:

Yes, the fractional Clause is the real Clause.
but you said there is no "mt point special", then it comes out that mt point is unusual? )

Why is item_MT unusual?

ok, can you show it not everywhere?
(I did show you sites with a fractional normal Item)

Very interesting, how does it follow from the fact that there is no special clause that there is an unusual clause?

I have nothing to do, to surf the internet and look at all the brokers and all the monitors. You didn't show all the sites either.

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

your profit - how is it calculated? 1 point has a price. which you then pocket

As the points change, so does your money.

Yes. So?

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

your profit - how is it calculated? 1 point has a price. which you then pocket

If pips change, your funds will be manipulated.

Calculation of point value:
(Lot*0.0001)/1 (for pairs with direct quote)

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

What - the terminal settles at points

So the terminal calculates in pips, so what?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Very interesting, how does it follow from the fact that there is no special clause that there is an unusual clause?

OK, I'll repeat the question: Why is the MT clause different from an ordinary fractional clause?

even more precisely: Where, in a fractional Clause, does one digit come from? (why only one?)

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I have nothing better to do than to surf the internet and look at all the brokers and all the monitors. You have not shown me all the sites either.

Well, you're saying that not everywhere, so I asked - show me at least one site. You may ask me to show you at least one site.

Taras Slobodyanik:

OK, I'll repeat the question: Why is a MT point different from a normal fractional point?

Even more precisely: Where, in a fractional Paragraph, does one digit come from? (Why only one?)

What makes you think that a fractional item is a regular item? Why compare the clause, with something out there? Why not compare it then to, say, butterflies or cucumbers?

Because a pip has a value of 0.00001 and the broker makes it look like a pip has a value of 0.0001. Because it makes the trading conditions look more attractive.