Points VS Pips - page 55

Vladimir Baskakov:
So in monetary terms the fifth point is somehow very different from the fourth. It's called the same thing.

How about in parrots or boa constrictors?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

How about in parrots or boa constrictors?

The question is a frivolous one, how do you explain this point?

Vladimir Baskakov:
The question is not unreasonable, how do you explain this point?

So is a tonne of fluff from a tonne of iron in volume very different. Just don't confuse the dick with the carrot.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

So is a tonne of fluff from a tonne of iron in volume very different. Just don't confuse the dick with the carrot.

So when there's no answer, you're just talking rubbish, OK, I get it.

0Vladimir Baskakov:
So when there's no answer, you're just talking rubbish, OK, I get it.

How do I know if you've had half your brain amputated and half your skull titaned shut. Show me a certificate that you are mentally fit.

And what is it you don't understand, the difference between fluff and iron, what a ton is, or haven't you seen a carrot and dick?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

How do I know if you have half your brain amputated and half your skull set in titanium? Show me a certificate that you are mentally fit.

And what don't you understand there, what's the difference between fluff and iron, what's a ton, or haven't you seen a carrot and dick?

Well, it didn't take long for confirmation. Write articles write articles write articles

Dmitry Fedoseev:

How about in parrots or in booms?

it's already been suggested here: farts, pipisets, cheburahs...
in ten years' time, the next translator will write "farts" or "cheburashki" in MT :)

if meta-quota point = meta-quota pips, why did MQ introduce the term, why don't they want to continue to use their point?

Taras Slobodyanik:

they already suggested it: farts, pipsets, pips...
in ten years' time, the next translator will write "farts" or "cheburashki" in MT :)

if methaquot point = methaquot pips, why did MQ introduce the term, why don't they want to continue to use their point?

The point is not a meta-quota point, it is a real point. And I don't care about the pip at all and the profit in pips (or pips). I don't care about pips and profits in general.

It's more convenient to use "pips" in tables - it's a short word.

Taras Slobodyanik:

here it has already been suggested: farts, peeps, cheburashka...
in ten years' time, another translator will write "farts" or "cheburashki" in MT :)

If Metacurrent point = Metacurrent pip, why did MQ introduce this term, why don't they want to continue using their point?

Probably because Metatrader has English in addition to Russian

aleger:

Apparently because Metatrader has English in addition to Russian

yeah, by the way... this is a forced measure, it seems...

That's why no one from among the administration comments on the SABJ!!!

Once again, the role of bystanders... But when you're ready to wave your sword for nothing, you're welcome!

In general - of course - pips = points. If a four - mark, then it is a real POINT, if a five - mark, then it is not a real point, it must be multiplied by 10 to get 10 not real pips = 1 real with a three - five digit price quotation.