Points VS Pips - page 48

Taras Slobodyanik:

This is also a misnomer.
There is no description of pips anywhere in MT, because none of the developers understand the term)

pips are big numbers

(I'm reminded of Kuzma Prutkov: "If you see 'buffalo' on an elephant cage, don't believe your eyes.

)

Mikhail Dovbakh:

One can't help but think of Kuzma Prutkov: "If you see 'buffalo' on an elephant cage, don't believe your eyes.

)

yes, that's true (

The main thing is that they don't even want to look into the matter - "it's all Cheburashka, we know everything".

Vladimir Baskakov:
Welcome to signal monitoring

What the hell does signal monitoring have to do with it? Yeah, MQ messed up there. They'll fix it. Did you see my poll? Have you finally realized that everyone interprets your pips differently? Why is your view of it "correct"? Apart from the rather far-fetched "there used to be 4 marks, and with the addition of the 5th, the last became a point and the penultimate became a pips" there is nothing! Bullshit...

Taras Slobodyanik:

yes, that's true (

And the main thing is that they don't even want to look into the matter - "it's all a bunch of hogwash, we already know everything".

And you didn't even understand why you mentioned Kuzma )))))))))

Сергей Таболин:

And you didn't even understand why Kuzma was mentioned )))))))))

neither do you)

Сергей Таболин:

What the hell does signal monitoring have to do with it? MQ's messed up there. They'll fix it. Did you see my poll? Have you finally realized that everyone interprets your pips differently? Why is your view of it "correct"? Apart from the rather far-fetched "there used to be 4 marks, and with the addition of the 5th, the last became a point and the penultimate became a pips" there is nothing! Bullshit...

I voted for the third option.

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

I remember! To profitability?

Naturally. Did you know that there are also peppets?

Сергей Таболин:

What the hell does signal monitoring have to do with it? MQ's messed up there. They'll fix it. Did you see my poll? Have you finally realized that everyone interprets your pips differently? Why is your view of it "correct"? Apart from the rather far-fetched "there used to be 4 marks, and with the addition of the 5th, the last became a point and the penultimate became a pips" there is nothing! Bullshit...

The correct view is that of the one who created the term - English speakers.
Familiarise yourself with the definitions (just forget about the existence of the clause in MT for a while).

Vladimir Baskakov:
Naturally. Did you know there's more pippets?
And soon there will be a pippet...

Vladimir Baskakov:
I voted for the third option.

I never doubted it))

Vladimir Baskakov:
Naturally. Do you know that there are also pippets?

There you go. Let's make a swamp so that no one understands anything at all. Is it easier to fish in troubled waters? )))