From practice to theory and back to practice - page 53

I'll continue a little at a time.
So, when I noticed my greed and my account being drained, I decided to check. What would happen if the depo was 10-100 times bigger? Or differently, if the lots weren't built up. Or not to enter too early for fear of being late.
It has turned out that you can be late only in case of scalping!
If I do not increase the lot, the profitability decreases, but the account does not get drained as well. The same is for the depo with a large margin.

After further analysis I found that on average the drawdown of my trade was three times more than the profit. Having drawn conclusions, I decided to check these conclusions in trading, and it turned out to be not in vain.
So I say to one and all, analyze what exactly is breaking your system. And see if you can get around it.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
I'll continue a little at a time.
So, when I noticed my greed and my account being drained, I decided to check. What would happen if the depo was 10-100 times bigger? Or differently, if the lots weren't built up. Or not to enter too early for fear of being late.
It has turned out that you can be late only in case of scalping!
If I do not increase the lot, the profitability decreases, but the account does not get drained as well. The same is for the depo with a large margin.

After further analysis I found that on average the drawdown of my trade was three times more than the profit. Having drawn conclusions, I decided to check these conclusions in trading, and it turned out to be not in vain.
So I say to one and all, analyze what exactly is breaking your system. And see if you can get around it.

In 90% of cases it's leverage over 1:3... although even 1:3 can be dangerous.

To really avoid this, you have to move away from tailracex to stocks, to real exchanges. There you are either a sucker and slowly pouring commission to the broker, or you earn a little, but without the risk of losing all your deposits in one day.

Макс:

90% of the time it's leverage over 1:3... although even 1:3 can be dangerous.

In order to really avoid this, you have to go from tailracex to stocks, to real exchanges. There you either suck and slowly leak commission to the broker, or earn a little, but without the risk of losing all your deposits in a day.

That's exactly right, big leverage gives you the opportunity to take a risk. But if you manage the risk in yourself, the leverage is not important. And the hardest thing is not to open a position.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
But if this risk is curbed in yourself, then the shoulders don't matter.

For the vast majority of people it is impossible to curb. And I'm not just talking about chronic junkies. Even a seasoned systems guy, at some point, may decide that this is the time to raise the lot a bit...

Макс:

For the vast majority of people it is impossible to curb. And I'm not just talking about chronic junkies. Even a seasoned system player, at some point may decide that this is the right time to raise the lot a bit...

Max:

In 90% of cases it's leverage over 1:3... although even 1:3 can be dangerous.

To really avoid this, you have to move away from tailracex to shares, to real exchanges. Their aim is to return to the brokerage market and gain some profit, without the risk of sliding the entire deposited amount in one day.

there's another category - suckers (in the terms of the quoted posts)

they're the ones who have been trying for years to martingale, pyramid, and other gambling games.

as a rule, they trade without leaving Exel ))))

transcendreamer:

there's another category - the old suckers (to use the terms of the quoted posts)

these are the ones who for years have been trying to do martingale, pyramid, and other scams

as a rule, they trade without leaving Excel ))))

+ , credit)))

back on topic )