From practice to theory and back to practice - page 40

Aleksandr Volotko:
@transcendreamer come out, need a detailed answer as to why you shouldn't start getting into synthetics

First of all there is no official evidence as if it is possible to earn on portfolio trading, secondly, nobody was able to show convincingly and publicly any results in the form of monitoring etc., some monitors were opened but promptly closed, all this is very suspicious, in addition portfolio trading is technically more complicated, finally those well-known participants of dablokos who started various projects almost all finished this work without much enthusiasm, there are rumours that some spent on it ve - i think there is probably no darker and more unfortunate subject in trading than portfolio trading, ironically some of the confidants of portfolio trading actually work in factories and construction sites without a joke, damned if i'm lying!

transcendreamer:

First of all there is no official evidence as if it is possible to earn on portfolio trading, secondly, nobody was able to show convincingly and publicly any results in the form of monitoring etc., some monitors were opened but promptly closed, all this is very suspicious, besides portfolio trading is technically more complicated, finally those well-known participants of dablokos who started different projects almost all finished this work without much enthusiasm, there are rumours that some spent on it quite a lot. - perhaps there is no darker and more unfortunate topic in trading than portfolio trading, ironically some of the confidants of portfolio trading actually work in factories and construction sites without a joke, damned if I am lying!

The AI gave away the harsh truth.

And who, if not some inhabitants of Russia's provincial villages (yes, the villagers also trade on forex) will stop buying grail-shaped Expert Advisors with high performance on the tester with a spread of 2-5? The "money printing" machines are invented for whom?

We should teach everyone, like with MMM.

Some were born much later and do not know all the delights.)

transcendreamer:

First of all [...] I'm lying!

First of all I am lying [...] I am lying, synthetic has all the properties of derivative financial instruments, if they lose on Eurobucks, they will lose on synthetic as well, no need to go to a fortune teller. That's what I wrote above.

I am worried aboutRenat Akhtyamov.

Got into some bad company last Friday.

I am worried. It is almost Wednesday.

There was a similar incident.

A neighbour comes home on a Wednesday night and announces to me.

- Probably gonna jump your fence.

I ask her why.

She says.

-My husband's a fool. Just had coffee and cognac at the bazaar with a friend.

The bazaar was on a Sunday.)

Aleksandr Volotko:

The synthetic has all the properties of derivative financial instruments, if they lose on Eurobucks, they will also lose on synthetics, no doubt about it. As I wrote above.

And if we track the tails? After all, there were smart proposals.

But they did not say where to tail the bull.

I am sitting here thinking. I have to master synthetics. That's our lottery.)

Ha, so I'm the only one with sententics... I recently made a beautiful Senteetik, I can't get enough of it, but it doesn't work...

well it works in manual mode...but I wanted it to stamp in semi-automatic mode...))

Files:

Uladzimir Izerski:

What if we track the tails? After all, there were clever suggestions.

But they didn't tell me where to tail the bull.

I'm sitting here thinking. We need to master the synthetics. That's our lottery.)

It never hurts to keep track of tails (in every sense).

Study of distributions and autocorrelations of synthetic tools does not differ much from usual tools

the law of the square root of time is exactly the same

the existence of the smooth forward poker has been numerically proved in one sect.

it is not possible to cite here due to strict confidentiality rules

the application of thechanalysis improves the quality of the poker

Aleksandr Volotko:

The synthetic has all the properties of derivatives, if they fail on Eurobucks, they will fail on synthetics too, no need to guess. As I wrote above.

the daymer never lies (except for the most obvious trolling, if he says "dead is dead", if he says "plant is plant").

the synthetic as a weighted sum of non-stationary (and independent) series will always be non-stationary

you can only make it slightly stationary at some interval.

Sergey Kriushin:

Ha, so I have only one sententics... I made such a beautiful sententics recently, I can't get enough of it, but it doesn't work...

well it works in manual mode... but I wanted it to stamp in semi-automatic mode...))

hmmm, I've seen that name somewhere before...

Uladzimir Izerski:

the AI gave out the harsh truth.

And who, if not some inhabitants of Russia's regional villages (yes, the villagers also trade on forex) will stop buying gradelike EAs with high indicators on the tester with a spread of 2-5? The "money printing" machines are invented for whom?

We should teach everyone, like with MMM.

Some were born much later and do not know all the charms.)

no no, there was no robot sale, just a regular trust

Many people, even those with experience, stumble upon a situation when it seemed everything is a grail.

they just got caught in a lucky interval and made a wrong generalization

there's a saying - don't confuse your genius with a trend - here you get a generalization of the concept of a trend into the concept of a suitable phase

and that's when you're two steps away... from a pile of fabulous riches... the chance says to you, God willing...

Uladzimir Izerski:

OK, that's good.

But currency pairs have a rigid structure in the system. They cannot go beyond the limit levels. I.e. Let's call them tails.

The combination of pairs always tends to 1 or 0 depending on the conditional coordinates.

What do the synthetics say?

oh by the way missed this post........

there was a spillover theory which in fact is deeply flawed because the relationship between one currency getting cheaper and another getting more expensive is always different

even if we miraculously get to see all the volumes in the bank forex, even then there is a non-linear relationship

it's not about the hard correlation of cross rates but about the size of the movements

although in a moment, of course, there is always a "funding currency" through which capital flows into the target currency and it will of course be affected.

but you can't predict the size of the movement.

there was a topic about forming a set of linear equations by currency pairs with matrix 4*4 and each equation represented a plane in 4-dimensional space

I do not remember what was in the right part, but most likely a constant-shift (like a free term in the regression)

but in the end it turns out to be an extremely stupid trade - to wait until it returns to the conditional "centre" after the deviation

but you may as well just trade an arbitrary return portfolio

(which makes sense under the right conditions, even without matrices)

an error seems to have been found in the mechanism of profit calculation in MT4 and if one opens a mega portfolio and quickly closes it, one may gain profit out of thin air

But this is not market trading but exploitation of an error and brokers get banned for that.

transcendreamer:

there was such a theory of spillover

You can't make any money on overflows.
because the divergence there is no bigger than the spread.
You can even trace this on triangles, because the divergence there is always small.

These divergences are just quickly eliminated by arbitrageurs during overflows.

To make money on this, you need to work with a 1 pip commission and a 1 pip spread.

multiplicator:

there's no money to be made on the spreads.
because the divergence there is no bigger than the spread.
You can even trace this to triangles, which are always small divergences.

The only problem is that these divergences are very quickly eliminated by the arbitrageurs.

To make money on this, you need to work with a 1 pip commission and a 1 pip spread.

with triangles at all is futile.