From practice to theory and back to practice - page 38

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Also on briefcases?

Yes, the tricky dynamically-charged synthetics.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Yes, the cleverly twisted, dynamically changing synthetics.

Sasha (AK-2) has gone to close his pockets. Probably on sick leave. The wallet must have fallen on the foot through the hole in the pocket and badly injured it.

It's about time the topic of synthetics was taken up.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Sasha (AK-2) has gone to close his pockets. Probably on sick leave. The wallet had already apparently fallen through the hole in the pocket on the foot and severely damaged it.

It's about time the topic of synthetics was taken up.

Autumn is here and the rains have started pouring down again - I desperately need synthetics... dynamic-organic, so that they can penetrate, inspire and bullseye...))

Сергей Криушин:

Autumn is around the corner, the rains are coming down again - I need a synthetic...a dynamic-organic one, to make me feel good, to cheer me up and to be exhilarated...)

I did not go into synthetics. Didn't have a great need.

But for the general development of information will not hurt.

Who can introduce me to this mystery? In my own words. Without referring to wise sources.

I think I am not the only one who would be interested to hear.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Didn't get into the synthetics. There was no great need.

But I could use the information for general development.

Who can explain this mystery to me? In my own words. Without referring to wise sources.

I think I'm not the only one who'd be interested to hear.

I'm guessing it's the same shit... only in profile... and in a nutshell, of course, I can't put it into words...

Uladzimir Izerski:

Didn't get into the synthetics. There was no great need.

But I could use the information for general development.

Who can explain this mystery to me? In my own words. Without referring to wise sources.

I think I am not the only one who would be interested to hear it.

Synthetic (more correct, portfolio) is the name of an asset created from several trading instruments. In fact, trading synthetic does not differ from trading with one phi. There is a comfort in synthetic, you can create any kind of chart.But as I said before, if trading is not different, all the other emerging variants are also realistic.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's about time the subject of synthetics was broached.

It's all been chewed up a long time ago and more than once. The topic is as old as this world. Even Dr. Dremer managed to publish an article here on the resource, in his profile you will find a link to it, if you want to read it. There is even an opportunity to work with synthetics in MT5, but in this case they are more like portfolios.

There are no magic synthetic financial instruments. They are just like their derivatives. You can drain all the dough and go to the factory.

Aleksandr Volotko:

It's all been chewed up a long time ago and more than once. The topic is as old as this world. Even Dreemer managed to publish an article here in his time, in his profile you will find a link to it, if you want to get acquainted with it. There is even an opportunity to work with synthetics in MT5, but in this case they are more like portfolios.

There are no magic synthetic financial instruments. They are just like their derivatives. You can dump all the dough and go to the factory.

Yes something about the subject is familiar to me. I would like to hear the opinions of others. Where, if not on the forum, can one find the most interesting thoughts and innovations?

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Synthetic (more correct, a portfolio) is the name of an asset created from several trading instruments. In fact, synthetic trading does not differ from trading with one phi. There is a comfort in synthetic, you can create any kind of chart.But as I said before, if trading is not different, all the other emerging variants are also realistic.

Interested.

Are you referring to a currency or a set of, at your discretion, currency pairs?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Interested.

Are you referring to a currency or a set of, at your discretion, currency pairs?

I try to do it with futures, but it's too complicated. In my profile there are screenshots of synthetic charts. You can take a look.