From practice to theory and back to practice - page 18

Aleksandr Volotko:

Why do you say that? He works for his own wages, but he is self-critical and says all he thinks about himself - without choosing his words.

And he does not even trade on the forex market on the demo. At least there is no evidence to the contrary.

Crazy people don't get jobs, so they have to be homeless, in summer they can steal food from restaurant porches, but in winter it's hard...

I wonder how mean and greedy and selfish people are! - There are so many topics on this forum about the grail, long discussions, but no one has posted the grail!

Surely, they are sitting with their own grails, grail on grail, hordes of millionaires, there is nowhere to put the money ... no sympathy for the suffering in a word...

transcendreamer:

Crazy people don't get jobs, so they have to be homeless, in summer they can steal food from restaurant porches, but in winter it's tough...

I think people are mean, greedy and selfish! - There are so many topics on this forum about the grail, long discussions, but no one has posted the grail!

Surely, they are sitting with their own grails, grail on grail, hordes of millionaires, there is nowhere to put the money ... no sympathy for the afflicted, in a word...

You don't know how to beg for grails, though.

There's one master of begging for grails was mentioned in a nearby branch , so he was immediately sent a temple for 250% monthly profit, but it is not enough - he needs 500%.

But he took a radical approach, threatened to kill himself and all that. Needs more creativity! So you still need to improve and improve! ))

Z.I.: I'm saving the cat theme for myself, it's a win-win - the more pics of cats, the more pity you get and you'll probably get grails ))

transcendreamer:

Crazy people don't get jobs, so they have to be homeless, in summer they can steal food from restaurant porches, but in winter it's tough...

I think people are mean, greedy and selfish! - There are so many topics on this forum about the grail, long discussions, but no one has posted the grail!

Surely, they are sitting with their own grails, grail on grail, hordes of millionaires, there is nowhere to put the money ... no sympathy for the afflicted, in a word...

I don't think there can be a grail in principle... I think there is no way to talk about grail and aspiration to absolute happiness, like to the lost paradise... It cannot happen in life, if people stop aspiring to the highest, the best, the beautiful, and to happiness and become tolerant and indifferent... then we will become robots... algorithmic grails with AI...)

Aleksandr Volotko:

You don't know how to beg for grails, however.

Here in a nearby thread remembered one master of begging for grails, so he immediately sent a shrine for 250% monthly profit, but it's not enough - he needs 500%.

But he took a radical approach, threatened to kill himself and all that. Needs more creativity! So you still need to improve and improve! ))

Z.O.I.: I'm saving the cats theme for myself, it's a win-win - the more pics of cats, the more pity you get and you'll get grails for sure )))

Maybe you can give me a grail? 500% a month is shameful poverty, but it's better than nothing...

Сергей Криушин:

I don't think there can be a grail in principle... The grail discourse, the quest for some kind of absolute happiness, like a lost paradise...but there can be no such thing in life, if people stop striving for higher, better, beautiful, happiness, and become tolerant and indifferent... then we will become robots... algorithmic grails with AI...)

For example, in the past, there was such a definition: a grail is if you reduce profit percentage and average profit/loss ratio by 10% and if you still have profit, it is a grail, but this definition has no time factor, and it is also important, so it can be more or less permanent...

Сергей Криушин:

I don't think there can be a grail in principle... The talk about the grail, the pursuit of some kind of absolute happiness, like a lost paradise...but there can be no such thing in life, if people stop pursuing the highest, the best, the beautiful, the happiness, and become tolerant and indifferent... then we will become robots... algorithmic grails with AI...)

Sergey, so we are in fact robots anyway. We're simulated by a program. Which reproduces us and then destroys us over time to eventually create new robots, at a higher level.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Sergei, we are in fact robots. We are modelled by a program. It reproduces us and then destroys us over time to create new robots over time, at a higher level.

The worst thing in this situation is that this program that simulates us can be (and probably is) also simulated by another program and so on...

transcendreamer:

The worst thing in this situation is that this program that is modelling us can be (and probably is) also modelled by another program and so on...

That's quite possible. The universe is huge. Not everyone can even mentally imagine its horizons. The breadth of the brain is not enough)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Sergei, we are in fact robots. We are modelled by a program. It reproduces us and then destroys us over time to eventually create new robots, at a higher level.

No, that's too exaggerated...we were created by gods or even aliens to go their way of survival and enlightenment, learn to live like them and further spread civilization and life in the universe... Buddhism seems to be well versed in this and knows ahead of time everything...

One alcoholic says to another:

- I'm a follower of the Buddha's teachings...

- and what are his teachings?

- ask me: will you drink more?

- and as a true follower of the Buddha's teachings, I say: I will - I will always and until I lose my pulse... ))))

Сергей Криушин:

No, that's too exaggerated...we were created by gods or even aliens to go their way of survival and enlightenment, learn to live like them and further spread civilization and life in the universe... Buddhism seems to be well versed in this and knows ahead of time everything...

One alcoholic says to another:

- I'm a follower of the Buddha's teachings...

- and what are his teachings?

- ask me: will you drink more?

- and I, as a true follower of his teachings, say: always and until I lose my pulse...

Who created it is not known yet, but it is clear that someone created it, it's not even decent to discuss in a programming environment. The creator does exist. But we do not know anything about him. The same as the computer program we write does not know who created it).

Human robots became so clever that they started getting into their own program. Crawled into DNA, an important block, without permission. Soon fools will mess it up. We have a lot of fools)))