From practice to theory and back to practice - page 16

Uladzimir Izerski:

The main thing is that the android doesn't fall off the high wall).

Yeah, accidentally.

Why don't you like the factory? Physical labour is the province of the poor? If everyone was as idle as you, you'd be running around the woods with sticks and bare-assed for grails by now.

Oleg Bondarev:
Why don't you like the factory? Physical labor is the province of the poor? If everyone was as idle as you, you'd be out in the woods with sticks and naked.

The factory is good because it gives you money to feed yourself. This is a game, philosophy, dreams. What else does a real man need? Beer, dominoes in the back alley?

Oleg Bondarev:
Why don't you like the factory? Physical work is the lot of the poor? If everyone was just as lazy, you'd be running around the woods with sticks and bare-assed for grails by now.

Worse - any job for a wage is for losers

transcendreamer:

Worse - any job for a wage is for losers

Let me add.)

That's how they run, not with sticks, but (oh progress!!!) with shuffles, with burnt-out trousers, with leaky pockets. (Thank you)

How cool it all is - some kind of NLP...maybe add more to the whole thing
Quantiles of the standardnormaldistribution and some kind of internal counter-smoothing quantile in decibels...))
Квантили распределений MS EXCEL. Примеры и методы
Квантили распределений MS EXCEL. Примеры и методы
  • excel2.ru
Рассмотрим вычисление квантилей для некоторых функций распределений, представленных в MS EXCEL. Понятие Квантиля основано на определении Функции распределения. Поэтому, перед изучением Квантилей рекомендуем освежить в памяти понятия из статьи Функция распределения вероятности. Содержание статьи: Сначала дадим формальное определение квантиля...

Сергей Криушин:
How cool it is - some kind of NLP...can we add more to it all
Quantiles of the standardnormaldistribution and also some quantum of internal counter-smoothing in decibels...))

I don't want to break your train of thought, but I can't help expressing my opinion that for every Nth process there are different laws in our human understanding.

They may differ significantly from other N-like processes. And significantly. The application of laws not characteristic of a given process leads to uncertainty.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I don't want to disturb your train of thought, but I can't wait to express my opinion that for every Nth process there are different laws in our human understanding.

They may differ significantly from other N-like processes. And significantly. The application of laws that are not characteristic of a given process leads to uncertainty.

That's what I'm saying... some kind of internal disintegration and stupid uncertainty... like getting hit by peas and not rising... all from a lack of understanding of the processes taking place, they should have brought back 1913 if they wanted to bring back capitalism, but the thieves are running amok all over the vertical of power...

Сергей Криушин:

That's what I mean... a kind of inner disintegration and dumb uncertainty... like being killed by peas and not rising again...

It seemed to me like you were faking it a bit)) Maybe I'm wrong.))

Uladzimir Izerski:

It seemed to me like you were faking it a bit)) Maybe I'm wrong.))

Who isn't trolling here now... Take you - an indicator for 2400 BKK - what's not trolling...even for americans, probably too much...but the price is worth it for a laugh...))