investor - page 8

rau4321:

What a load of crap. I have a deposit in the beginning was 1900grn, the total result is - profit 25841.21 deposit 709448.69 withdrawal 735281

I withdrew more than I deposited. The first time I had a loss, but then I reversed the loss and came out in profit.

If we take the period of a year from 21,08,18 to 19,08,2019, the profit is 83334gns deposit 447300 withdrawal 540700

they don't understand a thing, what are you telling them?

I was playing a game once too.

there's a lot of craps and the same principle as in forex

Turns out there's only one way to get up to a grand in a short time:

is to go full throttle.

However, it's just a game

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Probably 90% of the participants here still don't understand how he trades, and it takes a lot of writing to explain it all. Apparently he does not have the ability to describe what he does.

But he is a really profitable trader. What have you got as a result?

Here it is.

Initial deposit:1900.00 UAH.

Deposit:707548.69 UAH

Profit:25841.21 UAH.

He's been trading for over 2.5 years. Total profit in percent: about 3.6% (over 2.5 years).

It seems that he himself does not understand what he shows.

Well, apparently, the yield graph calculation is confused by withdrawals-refills. Since it shows everything in such colour.

And the return, yes, is 3.6% all the time. If you take the amount of deposits and the profit margin.

Actually... I'm not very good at calculating PnL. =))) Especially in this case )) So also calculated everything in percent for all time

rau4321:

If we take period of a year from 21,08,18 to 19,08,2019, profit 83334gns deposit 447300 withdrawal 540700

Let's take the specified profitable period. Profit 18.6% for the year.

Whether investors will have to whizz with withdrawals-drawdowns over 18.6% (probable, as in profit actually only a year) is their question of course.

And will the chart rebuild after the start of trading from the start of monitoring?

Vladimir Tkach:
At least get off the subject of declaring a variable in a loop or before a loop.

Oh yeah!!!!! Cured by alcoholism of an addiction to heroin ))))

Vyacheslav Nekipelov:

Well, the yield graph calculation seems to be confused by withdrawals-replenishments. Since it shows everything in this colour.

And the return, yes, is 3.6% over time. If you take the amount of deposits and the profit margin.

Actually... I'm not very good at calculating PnL. =))) Especially in this case )) So I also calculated everything as a percentage for all time.

Yes, you couldn't calculate it that way. In fact, if you calculate in terms of money, he got an average of $33 a month.

And who can repeat all that and come out with a plus ?

seller status is not realistic. stupid criteria for uploading files are required.

rau4321:
seller status is not realistic. it requires stupid criteria for uploading files.

Feeling proud and lonely?

Look how many salespeople there are here.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Feeling proud and lonely?

look how many sellers there are here.

;)

i agree! you could do it all (hire a pro) but i need an investor, not a signal buyer

rau4321:

I agree! I could do it all (hire a pro), but I need an investor, not a signal buyer

an investor is needed when and only when there is no income from your strategy

the rest is illusion

to put it in a nutshell

a logical vicious circle

FOR ALL!

I did a correct sampling of account history. below is the file with the report for the year, i am in the plus of 80320grn. And even with a sample of 3 months or half a year I am in

now i have an opportunity to double my deposit in 2 or 3 months

Who is interested: open an account with a well-known forex broker and send me the username and password

link below

[affiliate link for opening a brokerage account removed by moderator]

Moderators! This is no longer funny. TC is poaching my clients in a brazen manner.