investor - page 2

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

That's cool. Over two years and over 20% every month. Create a signal on this site. There growth graph ignores withdrawals and deposits and you will get a nice yield graph.

A similar signal gained about 200 subscribers in two months (that's me Mashkovtsevs, who knows). Even at the minimum price you will earn about 5000 c.u. per month. In addition, investors will start coming out to you themselves.

Oh, well, don't make plans for the man

the state shows the opposite

Everyone's answer: on the question of taking a loan from a bank. i'm from Donetsk DNR Ukraine. we can take a loan at 15% per month, i always did until i found a client. How do you create a 'signal on this site?

If the system cannot be reproduced in a robot, then there are too many assumptions. Then the system doesn't exist either. Trades are made on intuition and in various ways the trader explains to himself why something was done at a certain time.

Investors are definitely not going to go for that kind of chart. I wonder what you had to tell them to get 870 quid in management with trading results like that!?

Renat Akhtyamov:
Oh, don't make plans with the man.
He is an excellent trader, but he does not know how to make money and is looking for investors the old-fashioned way. I am not planning for him, but showing him a window of opportunity, confirmed by real examples on this site.

Dmitiry Ananiev:

If the system cannot be reproduced in a robot, it means that there are too many assumptions. So the system does not exist. Trades are made on intuition and in different ways the trader explains to himself why he did something at a certain time.

Investors are definitely not going to go for such a chart. I wonder what you had to tell me to get 870 quid in management with trading results like that!

Give me your email and I'll send you the results.

the graph is unprofitable, what's the point?

rau4321:
All Answers: On the question of taking a loan from a bank. I am from Donetsk, DNR Ukraine. We can take a loan at 15% a month, I always did, until I found a client. And how to create a 'signal on this site?

At the top of the section "Signals", there is a button called "Create signal". Be sure to read the rules before you do this. There is a link to them on the left side of the page

Nikolay Ivanov:
the chart is losing, what's the point?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Investor

rau4321, 2019.08.19 09:06

i did not get it right. i keep withdrawing money from my account. that's why i got such a graph. if you are interested, i can email you my results

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

When money is withdrawn, the graph goes down, and when money is injected, it goes up.

There's no other way to shape it.

and we don't need to get our heads in the game here.

Renat Akhtyamov:

When they take it off, the graph goes down, but when they fill it up, it goes up.

there's no other way to shape it

That's what I'm saying... it's crazy...