Linear regression channel - page 4

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Don't assume that the whole world is dumber than you.

Such a conclusion is declarative. I don't think so.

Nikolai Semko:

Such a conclusion is declarative. I don't think so.

It is already clear that you can make any statement you want. There's a well-known saying "*** ain't no baggage to haul".

Dmitry Fedoseev:

It is already clear that you can make any statement you want. There's a well-known saying "*** ain't no baggage to haul".

I don't follow you. I provided proof in the form of a free product on the marketplace. Too lazy to look?

Nikolai Semko:

I don't understand you. I provided proof in the form of a free product on the marketplace. Too lazy to look?

So you don't just think you're dumber than everyone else, you think we're idiots?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

So you don't just think you're dumber than everyone else, you think you're an idiot?

I wasn't using the word "you.
You have a wild imagination.

Always and all when there is nothing substantive to answer for, there is a convention to sort things out.

fxsaber:

Pearson, indeed, is easily accelerated. But not the width of the LR channel, unfortunately.

It's not just the channel width (RMS) on LR that accelerates due to cycle-free computation, but also on parabolic regression, etc.
You at least don't think I'm cheating?
On my indicators the calculation time is the same, both with a period of 20 and with a period of 2000.

Here's an accelerated STD. But it only looks like STD, but not STD. Because there is no way to get rid of the loop when calculating std.

Files:
stdX2.mq5  3 kb

Nikolai Semko:

1. It's accelerated due to the decoherence of not only LR, but also parabolic regression etc.
2. You at least don't think I'm cheating?
3. in my indicators the calculation time is the same whether you use period 20 or 2000.

1. To get this speed, it is sufficient to limit the calculations to a visible window. I don't see the miracle.

2. I don't even know which is better, being cheated or not being understood.

3. About x and y not being straight lines still not understood?

Nikolai Semko:

Accelerated due to the aimlessness of not only LR, but also parabolic regression etc.

Thanks for the animation. Unfortunately, I don't know what is used as a test channel.