Asynchronous and multi-threaded programming in MQL - page 17

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Only Market vendors may need streams in MKL. For everyone else, there are already streams. Need some complex processing? - Pass events to DLL, create and detach a thread, and release the terminal thread, and process it forever).
It has to be said that most will not cope with the threads, and a hundred or two of all ICL users will need it. Will MKL bother for the sake of a hundred programmers who want to trade in the Marketplace?

What if these 100 make products that will be in demand by thousands of users?

Koldun Zloy:

You don't have to do a search, you have to read everything. I'm sure there are many surprises in there for you.

There won't be any links.

I've helped people here more than once who've at least tried to do something for themselves.

And what have you done?

You just sit there and watch your mouth on the forum?

Well, I help you with that.

How do you know what I'm doing and what I'm not doing ))
Thanks, we'll do without your help ))

There are no in-house colbacs and euentloop in mql, and there is no need to mislead other users.

Реter Konow:

What if those 100 were to make products that would be in demand by thousands of users?

They won't. No one in their right mind sells real working TCs, much less for pennies. The rest are toys.

Roman:
There are no in-house callbacks and euentloops in mql, and there is no need to mislead other users.
MK has repeatedly stated that there will be no callbacks.

Roman:

How do you know what I do and don't do ))
Thanks, we'll do without your help.)

There are no built-in colbacs and euentloop in mql, and there is no need to mislead other users.

Well, well.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
They won't. No one in their right mind sells real working TCs, much less for pennies. The rest, toys.

A killer look for business. On that, you can close the Market. You've signed his sentence.)

No one in their right mind sells real working TS, especially for pennies.

Please hang this slogan in the Market and close it. )))

Yuriy Asaulenko:
The MC has repeatedly stated that there will be no callbacks.

Alilujah! Thank you dear man.

Реter Konow:

In fact, you only look at your own needs and do not consider the needs of other users.

Once again you show that you are out of practice on this issue too )))) - You cannot assess the needs of the end user without interaction with the users! - i.e. testing by users, you need a large group of users, didn't you threaten to launch your GUI in Market? - Or somewhere else? - Did I miss something, is the testing already going on?

Your vision is "right", can be radically different from what the end users want, and as is often the case, it can be exactly the opposite. Henry Ford "If I asked people what they wanted, they would ask for a faster horse" ;)

PS: I've already gone through it, the story is trivial: for myself, I always write a fixed-lot trade in TS, on the forums if I write TS for users, in 4 cases out of 5 the end result the user needs in the form of trading % of the deposit, I once did not understand why I always look robustness TC in the form of drawdown and profitability of the balance chart, and the user is not interested, it turned out that they are interested in the final outcome of the TC for the period, ie.i.e. "this is how much money we can get" ))))

one more time: answer the question, why does the trading terminal need it?

My opinion: multi-threading, moreover asynchronous, is evil! - No developer in his right mind and mind will go for multithreading if it is possible to write a linear structured code with an event-driven model, that's easy to understand, I read it once

https://habr.com/ru/post/266969/

Roman:

Alilujah! Thank you, my dear man.

You're welcome. MK thank you.
I don't trade in the Market, I'm happy enough with the DLLs. And callbacks are easy to make.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
And callbacks are easy to make.

Callbacks are usually implemented with function pointers. There are function pointers in MQL.