What should the price glass be like? - page 9

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

So you could make the variant I suggested based on the suggested code, that would be an example of how other objects should be identified and visualised in the beaker.

Ok. If you have the code for finding the levels, once the connection interface is ready, I will explain how to connect and mark the right rows of the application table. It's very simple there.

Реter Konow:
OK. If you have the code for finding the levels, once the connection interface is ready, I will explain how to connect and mark the right rows of the application table. It's very simple there.

I don't have any ready-made code - but I don't see what the problem is there - go through the objects and read their names...

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I don't have any ready-made code - but I don't see what the problem is there - go through the objects and read their names...

You are not a programmer? Then the problem is plugging in. A human can read the names of objects, but the program must know which name, which object and so on. It cannot be programmed to simply read something and do something. It needs a clear instruction. What are the names of the objects, what exactly they mean and so on. You need to configure the tumbler to work with one particular programme, and this is not a good solution.

The connection interface provides a universal solution. Any custom code can be plugged into the tumbler and labeled as desired, according to any algorithm.

ZS. Maybe I'll write my own variant of the function of finding levels and marking prices on it. This algorithm will be included in the settings. If you prefer your own algorithms, you can plug them yourself by disabling my algorithm.

Реter Konow:

The trick is that you can separately set lot, take and stop loss for buy and sell orders. It is also possible to separately display tables of open orders and pending orders. You can change pending orders right in the table.

In small tables we calculate max profit and max loss for buy and sell orders, those that have already triggered (positions) and those that are waiting (limits), taking into account their individual stop and take.

Question: What is correct and what is not.

With prerelease!

You may:

1. A list of our wishes;
  2. What have you already implemented of your ideas and our wishes;
  3. What else you're going to do;
  4. What won't;
  5. What will you do for external connection?
If this is a global scheme with a claim, we should try to keep the order from the beginning.

Реter Konow:

Are you not a programmer? Then the problem is connecting. A person can read the names of objects, but the program has to know what name, what object and so on. It cannot be programmed just to read something and do something. It needs a clear instruction. What are the names of the objects, what exactly they mean and so on. You have to configure the tumbler to work with one particular program, and this is a bad solution.

The connection interface gives a universal solution. Any user code can be plugged into the tumbler and labelled as desired, according to any algorithm.

ZS. Perhaps I'll write my own variant of the function of finding levels and marking prices by it. This algorithm will be included in the settings. If you prefer your own algorithms, you can plug them yourself by disabling my algorithm.

Oh no, I'm not a programmer! So it's more like a potential consumer to write what's needed.

Unicornis:

Happy prerelease!

We can:

1. A list of our wishes;
  2. What you have implemented from your ideas and our wishes;
  3. What else you're going to do;
  4. What won't;
  5. What will you do for external connection?
If this is a global idea with a claim, one should try to follow the order from the beginning.

Thank you.

1. Write down your wants and explain them in detail, as many things are unknown to me.

2. I have already done what I want. This is a separate table of buy and sell orders, and market and limit orders, with the possibility of resetting their lots and stops directly from the tables.

3. Everything practicing scalpers will need.

4. 4. Everything that would be superfluous, redundant.

5. The connection interface is a tried and tested technology of interaction between the user and the engine (in this case, the Depth of Market). The user receives two files connects them to the Expert Advisor. Then all the active elements of the market become available to them. He will be able to change their values, states, colour. Receive their events. Thus a user can mark them in the Depth of Market with his/her own algorithms of finding necessary prices.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Oh no, I'm not a programmer! So it's more as a potential consumer to write what's needed.

Yes, that's what I understood. If you have a good understanding of working with the price tumblr, then your comments are very useful.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:
What is lacking most in the standard stack is a position price marker in that stack and SL/TP fixing, plus the ability to close TP with limit - this is what is really needed, not unnecessary buttons.
About the markers. Opposite the order volumes I want to add tables for custom markers. Since the criteria for marking prices are infinite, it's better for the user to define them himself. I'll show you an example today.

Seriously changed the structure of the price cup. I'll present it tomorrow.

Реter Konow:
Seriously changed the structure of the price cup. I will present it tomorrow.

Imagine, hopefully it's more similar to what's in MT5 and what was in the video clip I posted...