What should the price glass be like? - page 2

Use the forum search, there have been implementations and descriptions of the functionality, here foundhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1793

ZSY: I remembered for some reason my sergeant in the army who proverb says: "A fool in the army is half the trouble, but a fool with initiative is a disaster!

SZU: Nothing personal, good luck with the glasses!

Рецепты MQL5 - Пишем свой стакан цен
Рецепты MQL5 - Пишем свой стакан цен
  • www.mql5.com
Язык MQL5 постоянно развивается и с каждым годом предоставляет все больше возможностей для работы с биржевой информацией. Одним из таких биржевых типов данных является информация о биржевом стакане цен. Это специальная таблица, показывающая ценовые уровни и объемы лимитных заявок. MetaTrader 5 имеет встроенный стакан цен для отображения...

Igor Makanu:

Use the forum search, there have been implementations and descriptions of the functionality, here foundhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1793

ZSY: I remembered for some reason my sergeant in the army who proverb says: "A fool in the army is half the trouble, but a fool with initiative is a disaster!

SZS: Nothing personal, good luck with the glasses!

Thanks for the link. Implementation is not a problem. Looking for content, what to cram in there.

ZS. Maybe the petty officer was talking about himself, why should you take it personally? ;) Nothing personal.

Реter Konow:
I was asking what features and options to add to it.

Then you should express yourself in a definite way, not like this:

"

What should the glass of prices be?

"

prostotrader:

Then you have to be definite, not like this:

"

What should the price glass be?

"

What should the price tumblr be like in terms of features and options. Interested in the chips and bells and whistles. Maybe I didn't put it accurately. OK.

Реter Konow:
About the buttons. I know I need to add buy and sell and a lot setting window. Can be added at the bottom, as in MT. But, it could also be on the sides, in the empty spaces. Also, limit orders may be set by clicks on cells.
It is also possible to set an autolot by percentage of deposit.

I found this interesting

And I'd also like to make hotkeys: buy and sell and flip. I've always wanted one.
For scalpers, it would be quicker to press 2-3 buttons on the keyboard than to lug around a mouse.

Andrey Gladyshev:
And I would also like to make hotkeys: buy and sell and flip. I always wanted such keys.
For scalpers, it would be quicker to press 2-3 buttons on the keyboard than to carry a mouse.

I would also like to make a hotkey: buy, sell, and flip.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

And the takeaway with pauses, and the stops to keep them at the level when refilling.

Yes, in MT5 the stop flies off if you fill in the cup. But if we fill on the left panel at the top of the terminal, the stop does not flip.

Andrey Gladyshev:

Yes, in MT5 the stop flies off if you refill in the cup. But if you fill in the panel at the top left of the terminal, the stop does not go off.

So, there is the sense to fraction through the market.

I have made an EA helper for me, which basically solves this problem.