Automatic validator - problems - page 2

Uladzimir Kirychenka:

I try to update the EA version and get an error.

The same EA is in the strategy tester.

I am also writing EAs for MT4 at the same time, everything is OK there. Code for 4 and 5 EAs is the same, the only difference is include file (they are different for 4 and 5).

Last time I updated this EA, it was in January and everything was OK.

Software version - MetaTrader 5 x64 build 2025 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)

- Terminal Windows 10 (build 14393) x64, IE 11, UAC, Intel Celeron N2815 @ 1.86GHz, Memory: 1866 / 3967 Mb, Disk: 5 / 35 Gb, GMT+3

This problem has already been raised on the English forum, but it remains unanswered.

Note that the last published expert for MT5 is dated 20 April 2019.

Evgeniy Machok:

This problem has already been raised on the English forum - it has remained unanswered.

Note that the last published EA for MT5 is dated 20 April 2019.

My problem started on 13 April, I updated two EAs for MT5 in a day on 12 April without any problems. And since April 13 autovalidation does not work. Even those who I updated on April 12 cannot autovalidate from April 13. I think there were some changes in autovalidation from April 12 to April 13 that do not allow to pass the autovalidation procedure.

Vladimir Karputov:

The validator has no errors :)

The validator just shows that the code provided

• there are no full-fledged checks
  • There is no error handling
The validator shows that the so-called code writer has never put himself in the user's shoes.

PS: By "validator error" I meant the situation when the validator decides my EA is wrong. )))))

I reread the articlehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/2555 once again- didn't find anything "new" there.

The checksSYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN and SYMBOL_VOLUME_MAX always pass, in the case of insufficient funds an error is shown in the Journal,

any advice on what else is wrong? I'm always FOR a friendly interface, but what to do I have no idea. Alert stops the program and waits for user response - and in OnTick this is not always needed. In January it worked, and now it doesn't - it means that some requirements have changed for design (for issuing messages, requirements, etc.). So tell us what those requirements are.

Какие проверки должен пройти торговый робот перед публикацией в Маркете
Какие проверки должен пройти торговый робот перед публикацией в Маркете
  • www.mql5.com
Все продукты Маркета перед публикацией проходят обязательную предварительную проверку, так как небольшая ошибка в логике советника или индикатора может привести к убыткам на торговом счете. Именно поэтому нами разработана серия базовых проверок, призванных обеспечить необходимый уровень качества продуктов Маркета. Если в процессе проверки...

Uladzimir Kirychenka:

PS: By "validator error" I meant a situation where the validator decides there is an error in my EA. )))))

Reread the articlehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/2555 again - didn't find anything "new" for me there.

The checksSYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN and SYMBOL_VOLUME_MAX always pass, in the case of insufficient funds an error is shown in the Journal,

any advice on what else is wrong? I'm always FOR a friendly interface, but what to do I have no idea. Alert stops the program and waits for user response - and in OnTick this is not always needed. In January it worked, and now it doesn't - it means that some requirements have changed for design (for issuing messages, requirements, etc.). So tell us what those requirements are.

Alert does not stop the programme from running, nor does it wait for anything.

Uladzimir Kirychenka:

PS: By "validator error" I meant a situation where the validator decides there is an error in my EA. )))))

Reread the articlehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/2555 again - didn't find anything "new" for me there.

any advice on what else is wrong? I'm always FOR a friendly interface, but what to do I have no idea. Alert stops the program and waits for user response - and in OnTick this is not always needed. In January it worked, and now it doesn't - it means that some requirements have changed for design (for issuing messages, requirements, etc.). So tell us these requirements.

Example of error handling in OnInit:Advisors: Three fixed steps

Vladimir Karputov:

Example of error handling in OnInit:Advisors: Three fixed steps

Thank you. I'll try it this way.

Vladimir Karputov:

Example of error handling in OnInit:EA: Three fixed steps

Vladimir, you make my friend laugh)))

Vladimir Karputov:

Example of error handling in OnInit:EAs: Three fixed steps

Just for fun, I compiled YOUR EA and sent it for validation - it did NOT pass. ((((((((((((

We are not in terms of your code

Uladzimir Kirychenka:

Just for fun I compiled YOUR EA and sent it for validation - it did NOT pass. ((((((((((((

So there are extra checks in Market that are not in KodoBaz.