The right to apply for freelance orders is missing. - page 4

Artyom Trishkin:

Would an inexperienced person do the decompiling? I doubt it. Experienced, capable, but spitting on our ethics. His excommunication from the services of this resource is a fitting reward for his "inexperience."

Thanks for the information that decompiling is quite possible.
Sad. So, even modules that were compiled through a cloud service can be decompiled, too?

Mikhail Dovbakh:
Thank you for the information that decompiling is quite possible.
That's unfortunate. So, even the modules that were compiled through the cloud service can be decompiled too?

The old ex4 up to build 600 - the Internet is flooded with these decompilers for a reason. But the situation is quite different after the 600th build. Not to mention mql5, I haven't seen it at all.

Who needs the old stuff? The question is rhetorical.

Artyom Trishkin:

Old ex4 up to build 600 - the whole Internet is flooded with these decompiles for a reason. But the situation after the 600th build is completely different. Not to mention mql5, I haven't seen it at all.

Who needs the old stuff? The question is rhetorical.

so where is the experience here?
the desire to feed myself, yes. But it's also my desire.
Experience, surfing the internet?
Anyway, I didn't understand much, I was more scared...

The policy towards performers is clear, what the performer should do is also clear. It's bad enough that it became clear after the ban, but ok, at least to me.

More worried about the small number of requests for freelancing. I remember when I started, then orders were almost every hour on the Russian-speaking branch, just have time to do. You could be fully booked in one day.

More worrying is something else.
For example, here's the job - https://www.mql5.com/en/job/97186
It turns out that I should not have done it, but should have "snitched" that the customer had put up his email?
I don't even remember if it was there in the beginning, or if it appeared later...
I suggest that in order to avoid rules - made up on the fly, to introduce to get the right to perform freelance work, require a security deposit from the potential developer of 50-1000 $) and photocopy the signature under the Developer Code, which include all those rules that Metakvot deem necessary.

Galina Bobro:

The policy towards performers is clear, what the performer should do is also clear. It's bad enough that it became clear after the ban, but ok, at least to me.

More worried about the small number of requests for freelancing. I remember when I started, then orders were almost every hour on the Russian-speaking branch, just have time to do. In one day you could get a full load.

The bans must have been busted.

For those who don't like the lack of a hyperlink to the cited work, try doing it (hyperlink) from your own smartphone!)

Mikhail Dovbakh:
More worrying is something else.
For example, here's the job - https://www.mql5.com/en/job/97186
It turns out that I should not have done it, but should have "snitched" that the customer had put up his email?
I don't even remember if it was there in the beginning, or if it appeared later...
I suggest that in order to avoid rules - made up on the fly, to introduce to get the right to perform freelance work, require a security deposit from the potential developer of 50-1000 $) and photocopy the signature under the Developer Code, which include all those rules that Metakvot deem necessary.

As long as there's an attitude in users' heads about "snitching" and living by the "code", things will be the same - implementers who sign up for the request with violations rather than report them will be banned...
It's just reporting an infraction, not a violation of the "thieves code".

But when your wallet gets ripped off, don't "snitch" on the police - no way...

Mikhail Dovbakh:
I suggest that in order to avoid rules - invented on the fly, to introduce to get the right to perform freelance work a requirement for a security deposit from the potential developer in the amount of $50-1000) and a photocopy of the signature under the Developer Code, which include all those rules that Metakvot deem necessary.

Let this requirement apply to you personally, since you suggested it ? I think it would be very useful to avoid making things up as you go along and consciously give applications.

Surprised by the insolence of appearing generous and clever at someone else's expense, such useful suggestions pour out of "developers" who have almost no orders ...

Artyom Trishkin:

As long as there's an attitude in users' heads about "snitching" and living by the "code", that's how it's going to be... It's just reporting an infraction, not a breach of the "thieves' code".

But when your wallet gets ripped off, don't "snitch" on the police - no way...

what are you talking about? I'm getting more and more scared.
I wanted to take apart a specific example, nothing more...