The right to apply for freelance orders is missing.

Hello. I've lost my right to submit job requests for freelance work. What is the reason for this and can it be fixed?

Rashid Umarov:

You already have seven works in hand. Complete at least one

I am currently completing 4 jobs. But it won't let me apply for a job again.

Ivan Titov:

I am currently doing four jobs. But it won't let me apply for a job again.

You have been disqualified for an infringement. Search where you have applied, you will find the reason

Rashid Umarov:

You have been stripped of your rights for an infringement. Look up where you applied, you'll find the reason

I couldn't find anything. Will you at least report and provide a link?

Rashid Umarov:

I don't have this job on my list of marked

Ivan Titov:

I don't have this job on my list of marked

https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/95788/discussion?id=450306

Фриланс-сервис на MQL5.com: Нужен торговый робот по цвету предыдущей свечи.
Фриланс-сервис на MQL5.com: Нужен торговый робот по цвету предыдущей свечи.
  • www.mql5.com
Нужен торговый робот, который открывал бы сделки в зависимости от закрытия свечи. Если свеча закрылась на покупку. то робот открывает следующую сделку на покупку, если свеча закрылась на продажу, робот открывает сделку на продажу.  Если закрылась свеча в минус, то следующую сделку открывает по той же схеме но уже с множителем 3x, и так до тех...

I apologise, not intentionally, I guess I didn't notice. I deleted the application, can I return it to confirm the personal work? From now on I promise to review the entire application more carefully to see if there are any contacts in it.

Ivan Titov:

I apologise, not intentionally, I guess I didn't notice. I deleted the application, can I return it to confirm the personal work? From now on, I promise to review the entire application more carefully to see if there are any contacts in it.

It doesn't take instant retrievals. In order to avoid shtrykala in the future in all the works indiscriminately sit a minimum of a month with the removed rights. After a month, you may get your licence back - if the administration sees remorse.

Denis Nikolaev:

Hello. I've lost my right to submit job requests for freelance work. What is the reason for this and can it be fixed?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Freelancing is not clear

Vladimir Karputov, 2019.04.19 16:14

It seems that the rights for freelancing have been withdrawn for violation. Look where you have applied, remember where you have subscribed for the work, you will find the reason.

Also read the rules and use the search engine