The Sultonov system indicator - page 22

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Everyone is fixated on 4 bars. Let me explain: This is an illusion, because, first of all, it's not 4, but 5 bars, one calculation cycle involves 13 price values, and the first point in the chart appears after 5 cycles involving 65 cycles. To make adequate output, we need minimum 10 points that involve 650 price values in different variations and covariances, and if we take them into account, we obtain minimum 130 points and if virtual prices calculated and used by the indicator itself are taken into account, we will get tens of thousands of various prices. And the contribution and pressure upon the market of all non-involved historical prices is considered an integral virtual historical price C0.

Initially, it looks like 4 bars (OK, 5).

From them, in practice, you can approximately calculate a typical price of the 1st bar following them, and only under the condition of a "calm" market, almost a flat. And to trade you need extrema on a large coverage as well.

Сергей Таболин:

There's a lot of talk. But off-topic. Most are "it can't be, because it can't be". And so on in a circle.

I'm not a super-duper programmer, I don't use OOP, I don't work with matrices. But if the starter topic can tell me what's going to take, where it's going to go and how it's going to be created, I will write a simple test Expert Advisor. And the "gurus" just say it's wrong. So write and show that it is wrong. Or are there concerns that this is still the case?

If I declare that to ride a bike you have to pedal backwards, almost everyone will say it can't be. And yet, I have just such a bike. I'm telling you and you just can't believe it. That's why you don't want to check it out.

Everyone here has 100 ideas to help everyone?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Everyone here has 100 ideas, do you want to help everyone?

If you don't want to help, just stay out of the way!

The person asked for help, not unconstructive criticism. If you want to help, help, if not, don't get in the way.

Vladimir Baskakov:
What has changed radically now, the same 4-bar analysis?

Yes, I was almost at the target at the time, urging everyone to pay attention to the problem, but, I took it lightly myself and didn't have the guts https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/86249

Dear forum members, please name 4 factors on which in your opinion the price level depends. Moreover, the factors should be such that they can be evaluated quantitatively symbiotic to the price, i.e., each value of the price should correspond to the value of each factor. For example, if we take the dollar index as one of the factors, then we can find the value of the dollar index corresponding to each value of the EUR/USD price. And thus we need to propose 4 such factors. I will try to describe it as

EUR/USD=a0 + a1F1 + a2F2 + a3F3 + a4F4 where F1, F2, F3, F4 are factors. We will determine the factors a0, a1, a2, a3, a4.

I tried from OHLC - to no avail. From the previous 4 price values - to no avail, or rather there is a large lag. Suggest your options.

It took 3 whole years to finally solve the problem.

Назовите 4 фактора, от которых, на Ваш взгляд, зависит цена
Назовите 4 фактора, от которых, на Ваш взгляд, зависит цена
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемые форумчане, назовите, пожалуйста, 4 фактора, от которых на Ваш взгляд, зависит уровень цены...

Сергей Таболин:

If you don't want to help, just stay out of the way!

The person asked for help, not unconstructive criticism. If you want to help, help; if not, don't get in the way.

My questions are "to the point"

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Yes, I was almost at the target at the time, urging everyone to pay attention to the problem, but, I took it lightly myself and didn't have the guts https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/86249

Dear forum members, please name 4 factors on which in your opinion the price level depends. Moreover, the factors should be such that they can be evaluated quantitatively symbiotic to the price, i.e., each value of the price should correspond to the value of each factor. For example, if we take the dollar index as one of the factors, then we can find the value of the dollar index corresponding to each value of the EUR/USD price. And thus we need to propose 4 such factors. I will try to describe it as

EUR/USD=a0 + a1F1 + a2F2 + a3F3 + a4F4 where F1, F2, F3, F4 are factors. We will determine the factors a0, a1, a2, a3, a4.

I tried from OHLC - to no avail. From the previous 4 price values - to no avail, or rather there is a large lag. Suggest your options.

It took 3 whole years to finally solve the problem.

Understood

Vladimir Baskakov:
My questions are "to the point"

That's funny )))) Sorry.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Yes, I was almost there at the time, urging everyone to pay attention to the problem, but, I took it lightly myself and didn't have the guts

I tried OHLC - to no avail. From the previous 4 price values - to no avail, or rather there is a big lag. Suggest your options.

Took a whole 3 years to finally solve the problem.

Resolved it, all in order?

ZS: I just suggested in that thread )

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

It took a whole 3 years to finally solve the problem.

it could have taken at least 1 year of trading :-)

what the hell are 4 bars ? the farther into the woods the thicker the partisans are - the more substantial the current movement, the more depth of history should be considered.

There are situations on the market when 4 bars are enough. For example, the night flies. But we have to solve the problem of whether this particular night will be a 4-bar flat,

Maxim Kuznetsov:

The initial bars are sort of 4 (okay, 5).

Of these, in practice - you can roughly calculate the typical price of the 1st bar following them, and only under the condition of a "calm" market, almost a flat. And to trade you need extrema on a large coverage as well.

If you notice, it is from the flat state that the indicator goes in the direction of the future trend and constantly monitors its state. If it detects that the trend is false, it immediately changes its direction, despite the temporary losses, which it will more than compensate for through the correct use of cheating by the temporary counter-trend.