The Sultonov system indicator - page 16

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

It is written, their number is n in general case and is not limited by anything, it can be 1oo, 1000, ....., 1000 000 000 ....N. In this case we obtain MNC estimation of coefficient values and exact coincidence of Y-calculated and Y-fact is not guaranteed.

is guaranteed. That's the funny thing. :))
Change the Y-fact and you will see that the Y-calculation will also change.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I am sorry that you do not understand the problem. I repeat once again: I do not predict or try to predict! It is impossible. I "photograph" the true state of the market, taking into account the 8 historical prices and the 5 current prices. Without taking into account current prices, it is impossible to assess the state of the market at the moment. On the other hand, if you don't understand it, what do you care how I calculate the signal for the indicator verdict? Just watch the results and it won't take long to understand.

In this case "photographing" with Lagrange polynomial is much more accurate, by any number of points.

That's the problem, you need to predict the price movement, not "photograph" it.

Nikolai Semko:
I have absolutely no interest in the method of solving SLAU, as it is not a problem at all.
I was asking questions about the formation of the SLAU itself. It is not clear what to solve and why. To get the coefficients of a1, a2.... and based on them to build a system? But this is, as the famous character said: nonsense, mud and compote.

Then, ask your "nonsense, rubbish and compote" to Gauss and Kramer, there are no other methods!!!!

Georgiy Merts:

In this case, "photographing" with the Lagrange polynomial is much more accurate, and by any number of points.

That's the problem: you need to predict the price movement, not "photograph" it.

I recommend you to use Lagrange polynomial and join the ranks of losers.

Nikolai Semko:
I'm absolutely not interested in the way to solve SLAU, as it's not a problem at all.
I was asking questions about the formation of the SLAU itself. It is not clear what to solve and why. To get the coefficients of a1, a2.... and based on them to build a system? But this is, as the famous character said: nonsense, rubbish and compote.

It can be used (with a slight adjustment) to solve systems of linear equations reflecting the change and setting ofexchange rates of currencies included in one or another currency basket

Nikolai Semko:
It's guaranteed, that's the funny thing. :))
change the Y-fact and you will see that the Y-calculation will also change.

That's the way it should be.

aleger:

This can be used (with a slight adjustment) to solve systems of linear equations reflecting the change and setting of theexchange rates of the currencies in a basket of currencies

That's what I'm talking about. Persistent misunderstanding is beyond comprehension!

What kind of adjustment do you mean?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Then, ask your "nonsense, rubbish and compote" to more Gauss and Kramer, there are no other methods!!!

Unfortunately, you didn't hear me, Yusuf.
Catapulting off this topic.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I recommend you use the Lagrange polynomial and join the ranks of losers.

I do not understand.

The Lagrange polynomial "photographs" quotes very accurately - isn't that right? How is this indicator better than the Lagrange polynomial?

I have long been convinced that the simplest, stupidest techniques work fine. The TC league is proof of that.

Nikolai Semko:
Unfortunately, you have not heard me, Yusuf.
I'm catapulting off this thread.

Don't rush, wait, perhaps someone on the forum will explain to you and others what's going on more clearly, you won't regret it. Or, ask your questions in parts and stages as you clarify the previous question.