The Sultonov system indicator - page 12

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I'm sorry if you don't understand the problem. I repeat once again: I do not predict or try to predict! It is impossible. I "photograph" the true state of the market, taking into account the 8 historical prices and the 5 current prices. Without taking into account current prices, it is impossible to assess the state of the market at the moment. On the other hand, if you don't understand it, what do you care how I calculate the signal for the indicator verdict? Just watch the results and understanding will not take long.

You make a prediction. As a result, the time of opening a position and its direction are determined. How is this not forecasting? If it is not forecasting, then you are left with guessing.

Artyom Trishkin:
Please stop the flooding.

trying to advise, but how to get through to them????

that's what their argument is all about.

Or create a separate thread with a three-dimensional overview.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Then, point to computers with hyper-speed information processing. You can't exaggerate the problem to the point of being moronic.

Exactly, we're time-limited.

There, you've admitted it yourself.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

In fact, 4 terms in the equation are quite sufficient in terms of classical physics. By doing so, you implicitly account for speed, acceleration, jerk and throw. No more is required. However, this is exactly a classic of the genre and will work in the market with certain limitations.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You make a prediction. The result is the timing of opening a position and its direction. How is this not forecasting?

SIS generates a signal to close and open positions with no hope of a 100% execution of the verdict. But, calculations show that the indicator is likely to be right. The possibility of a negative outcome cannot be ruled out. On the other hand, even moving down the highway, we predict that we will not fall into an abyss.

Yusuf... at first, I respected your stock exchange sophistication.

But then when they started going - elephants... rhinos... tigers... buffalo... I'll pass...

I even respect your Virtual Price. There's something there.

But FOUR bars solves everything - that's the limit.

You have no solutions and no evidence - not even an attempt at those.

Just blah, blah and blah.

My plea - let's go back to where Virtual Price is.

There's something true there.

Alexander Ivanov:

In fact, in terms of classic dynamics, it's all or almost all. There is nothing to argue about...

However, not taking into account tick volumes, i.e. the non-linearity of the market over time, is a dead end. You need to translate the price into a different coordinate system to begin with. IMHO.

Alexander Ivanov:

Yusuf... at first, I respected your stock exchange sophistication.

But then when they started going - elephants... rhinos... tigers... buffalo... I'll pass...

I even respect your Virtual Price. There's something there.

You have no solutions and no evidence - not even an attempt at those.

Just blah, blah and blah.

It's not just the nearest 4 bars that are involved, it's also C0 - the pressure of historical prices on C4. Read the first post better.

Alexander Ivanov: But FOUR bars solves everything - that's the limit.

It's not about four bars...