The Sultonov system indicator - page 11

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Yes, you are correct. This is always done when looking for a pattern y=f(x1,x2,x3,x4,....) using the Gaussian method https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9C%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B4_%D0%93%D0%B0%D1%83%D1%81%D1%81%D0%B0 or Cramer's matrix methodhttps://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9C%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B4_%D0%9A%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B0

There is no contradiction. It's just that I'm solving by my method.

come on. That's the graphicality of your method.

Anyone can "predict" a future settlement bar if it is already known and used in calculations :))

I.e. if you are trying to predict the next bar, which has not yet appeared, then your method does not work, as you need its same value to calculate it.
Really funny.

Make up a complex formula that requires a lot of computational power, but it can be reduced to a single initial value....

Nikolai Semko:

Anyone can 'predict' a future settlement bar if it is already known and used in calculations :))

No, not anyone. It is far from a fact here.

Nikolai Semko:

Anyone can 'predict' a future settlement bar if it is already known and used in calculations :))

No, not anyone. It is far from a fact here.

Nikolai Semko:

Oh, come on. That's the graality of your method.

Anyone can "predict" a future calculation bar if it is already known and used in calculations :))

I.e. if you are trying to predict the next bar that has not yet appeared, then your method does not work because you need the same value to calculate it.
Really funny.

Make up a complex formula that requires a lot of computational power, but it can be reduced to a single initial value....

I'm sorry to say that, you didn't get the gist of the problem. I repeat for the umpteenth time: I do not predict and do not try to predict! That is impossible. I "photograph" the true state of the market, taking into account 8 historical prices and 5 current prices. Without taking into account current prices, it is impossible to assess the state of the market at the moment. On the other hand, if you don't understand it, what do you care how I calculate the signal for the indicator verdict? Just watch the results and it won't take you long to understand.

fantasists .... gathered...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Alexander, I didn't expect that, and you "Work only in ordinary Euclidean space".

Maybe I didn't phrase it right...

Your system of equations is valid. It's a recurrence relationship between prices and there's probably something there. But as you are working with M1 and don't take into account tick volume, the solution will not be accurate. You have by definition - time in the market is linear, which is not the case.

Alexander_K:

Maybe I didn't make the right point...

Your system of equations has a valid point. It is a recurrence relationship between prices and something is probably there. But as you are working with M1 and don't take into account tick volume, the solution will not be accurate. You have by definition - time in the market is linear, which is not the case.

Alexander, I do not tie my calculations to any TF at all, including M1. I am willing to work with ticks. They are also tied to "linear time" as you put it. However, we do not have access to "non-linear time", so we make do with what we have.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Alexander, I don't tie my calculations to any TF at all, including M1. I am ready to work with ticks.

ready to work with ticks? - That's the timeframe.

And then there are the milli-nano timeframes. There, the price moves at the speed of human thought...

Alexander Ivanov:

ready to work with ticks? - that's the time frame.

And then there are the milli-nano timeframes. There, the price moves like the speed of human thought...

Please stop the flooding.

Alexander Ivanov:

ready to work with ticks? - that's the time frame.

And then there are the milli-nano timeframes. There, the price moves like the speed of human thought...

Then, point to computers with hyper-speed information processing. You can't exaggerate the problem to the point of idiocy.