The Sultonov system indicator - page 7

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Yes, that's probably what it is.

Dimitri, don't jump to conclusions, they are as different as heaven and earth. It's just that not many people have engaged in this kind of work.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

How can there be a signal if the indicator itself has not yet been created?

Have a good day;)

Evgeniy Chumakov:
Is it possible to accurately calculate the next price value of any timeframe? Or did I misunderstand the essence of the topic?

No, you can't. We determine the current state of the market, taking into account the load of historical data on the price. It turns out that, price has a memory and cannot get rid of the burden of history. The price is able to forget its history for a while, but the history will make the price not to dig in! It is shown on the example of U-shaped history of the price - the history made the price turn from U to UL !

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

No, you can't. We determine the current state of the market, taking into account the burden of historical data on price. It turns out that, price has a memory and cannot get rid of the burden of history. The price is able to forget its history for a while, but the history will make the price not to digest! It is shown on the example of the U-shaped history of the price - history has forced the price to turn from U to L!

Ts5 = Ts0 + a1Ts1 + a2Ts2 + a3Ts3 + a4Ts4

Price5 (calculated value) = Actual value.

The actual value is the current price of the bar?

I still don't understand the physics of the formula.

That is, what does the formula show in terms of market relations between buyers and sellers?

That is why we are not sitting here waving a pen, but thinking in the first place.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Ts5 = Ts0 + a1C1 + a2C2 + a3C3 + a4C4

Ts5 (calculated value) = Actual value.

The actual value is the current price of the bar?

Slightly wrong:

Tz5calculated.= Ц0 + a1Ц1 + a2Ц2 + a3Ц3 + a4Ц4 = Ц5fact.

Tc5 (calculated value) = Tc5Factual value.

The actual value and the calculated value of Tc5 isthe current price of the bar

So we find out to what extent the current price depends on the history (Ts0) and the 4 previous prices, taking into account another 9 historical prices. In total, 13 historical prices are involved.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Just a little bit wrong:

Tc5calculated.= Ts0 + a1C1 + a2C2 + a3C3 + a4C4 = Ts5 actual.

Thus we find out to what extent the current price depends on the history (Ts0) and the 4 previous prices.

The direction is correct, but the path chosen is wrong. And yes, don't try to handle greater depth of history - look for less depth but more detail. The bars (candles) are 16th century Japan so-and-so. And we're a little later in life...

Yury Kirillov:
The direction is right, but it's the wrong path. And yes, don't try to handle greater depth of history - pay attention to shallower depth but more detail. The bars (candles) are 16th century Japan so. And we're a little later in life...

I agree, I'm willing to do anything with ticks. As long as the power and speed of the computer is enough. The formulas are simple, I think the computer can handle it.

Greetings!

You are trying to solve this problem in two-dimensional state only.

And this is a big mistake by all and sundry.

If you don't use volumes, you will still be stepping on the same rake.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Just a little bit wrong:

Tc5calculated.= Ts0 + a1C1 + a2C2 + a3C3 + a4C4 = Ts5 actual.

This tells us to what extent the current price is dependent on the history (Ts0) and the 4 previous prices.

C5calculated.= C5fact.

I don't understand it at all

is this coming from outer space?