Simulate the situation. If 1,000 people were forced to trade amongst themselves, how would the graph behave? - page 18

apr73:

Thank you for your reply. Your opinion is very important to me.

I'm also grateful for the literature you keep sending me.

I reread it several times.

I'm glad if my posts help somebody. The market is a specific thing, with a lot of money. Not everything can be written publicly. That's the point, otherwise they would have torn it apart long ago:) But it works out as it works out.The Grail seekers have to be content with grains of vague hints, lost in tons of similar to them floods and fallacies. It is hard for the searchers, coming to the market, have nothing to rely on, as in other spheres of human activity. It reminds me of a fairy tale: go where I don't know where, bring back what I don't know what.

Wizard2018:
Glad if my posts, at least something that helps someone. The market is a specific thing, associated with huge money. Not everything can be written publicly. That's the whole point, otherwise we would have torn it together like a duckbill :) But it turns out - as it turns out.The Grail seekers have to be content with grains of vague hints, lost in tons of similar to them floods and fallacies. It is hard for the searchers, coming to the market, have nothing to rely on, as in other spheres of human activity. It reminds me of a fairy tale: go where I don't know where, bring back what I don't know what.

There is a well-known thing that 90% of the population has 10% of the capital in their hands and 10% have 90% of the capital in their hands.

What are you going to rip? Unless it's a hot water bottle.)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

What are you going to rip? Unless it's a hot water bottle.)

You shouldn't do that, I would advise you to listen very carefully to what this Man has to say.

Wizard2018:

This is how it works. From elementary patterns of fear and greed, a stable fractal structure emerges on any market charts.

:))) For the first time in my life, I disagree with Wizard.

There is not and never has been any fractal (self-similar) structure in the market. It is Mandelbrot and Almazov who are confused.

However, I can agree with the atomic structure of the market - with certain price levels, fluctuations and transitions between them. Let's call it a REAL structure. That would be correct.

apr73:

You shouldn't do that, I would advise you to listen very carefully to what this Man has to say.

As Müller used to say - you can't trust anyone these days, not even yourself... (с)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

As Muller used to say - you can't trust anyone these days, not even yourself... (с)

I don't believe anyone, but"I have to make do with crumbs of vague hints, lost in tons of similarly-similar flubs and misconceptions."

To save years of searching.

And sometimes it can take years to figure out who to listen to.

Alexander_K:

:))) For the first time in my life, I'm going to disagree with the Wizard.

This will be the second time.

The first time was this one:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/307127/page13#comment_11001009

1. You can't make money on SB - you're hampered by martingale and some Dub's theorem, the player ruin problem, etc.

Смоделируйте ситуацию. Если бы 1000 человек заставили торговать между собой, как бы вел себя график?
Смоделируйте ситуацию. Если бы 1000 человек заставили торговать между собой, как бы вел себя график?
  • www.mql5.com
представьте такой эксперимент. решили сделать исследование. раздали тысяче человек по 100 долларов...

apr73:

This will be the second time.

The first time was this one:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/307127/page13#comment_11001009

1. You can't make money on SB - you're hampered by martingale and some Dub's theorem, the player busting problem, etc.

Well, Wizard was one of the first to say that you can make money on SB.

I don't know about the coin(equal distribution of increments), but on other stochastic processes you can and should make money.

But, the market is not SB, it's been said a billion times. It is a certain structure and it is virtually unrealistic to make money from it without knowing it. And if the Wizard can see it, fine.

But that's why he's the Wizard... Where are we, the poor and the weak, to go? I don't know... Suffer! :)))

Alexander_K:

Well, Wizard was one of the first to say that you can make money on SB.

I don't know about the coin (equal distribution of increments), but on other stochastic processes you can and should make money.

But, the market is not SB, it has been said a billion times. It is a certain structure and it is virtually unrealistic to make money from it without knowing it. And if the Wizard can see it, fine.

But that's why he's the Wizard... Where are we, the poor and the weak, to go? I don't know... Suffer! :)))

Coin has a return to the mean, series, etc, so play those moments.

The market is not SB, I agree too.

It's up to us "the weak and the poor" to chew on the granite of science.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

As Muller used to say - you can't trust anyone these days, not even yourself... (с)

Is Mueller an authority for you to quote him? Müller who is Heinrich, not Adam, Augustus or Arthur.