Simulate the situation. If 1,000 people were forced to trade amongst themselves, how would the graph behave? - page 16

Maxim Kuznetsov:

trading, a zero-sum game and consider that the broker earns nothing.

That is, the total amount remains the same. At any given time, the total price of chips = the sum of capitals.

---

If there is only one set of chips, then any time their price falls below the initial price, it is profitable to "buy and hold" them.

If there are at least two sets (i.e., to the green ones, add blue ones) or more, then the optimal buying criterion for a drop will be more complicated. I can see some quadratic estimates, but I'm too lazy to count :-)

And I'm not a mathematician at all). I have it simpler than that.

Andrey Gladyshev:

I can explain what I see.

I'm sorry, can you elaborate on that?

I am not a mathematician either, but I wonder how you can explain what you see.

Mathematicians have graph theory, very similar to the market. Price reflects the current redistribution of funds, as applied to this theory.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

at first by trading noise, then someone will get drunk, someone will sell out and the trends will start.

Everyone talks about noise in the market... But what is noise in the market? Where is it? What does it look like and why is it noise?
I ask because the term definitely applies to all industries where signal recognition is required. It is a determinate, known signal. If it is sound and we are generating a sine at 1kHz, all that is preventing us from recognising that signal is noise. Even if there is music playing in the background, it is noise to us. But if we want to listen to music, the 1KHz signal emitted by some bad person becomes noise.
So what is noise in the market?

apr73:

I'm sorry, could you elaborate.

I am not a mathematician either, but I wonder how you can explain what you see.

Let's just say I see where more like us are buying and selling. The big ones are going against the majority of people like us.

Maxim Romanov:
Everyone talks about noise in the market... But what is noise in the market? Where is it? What does it look like and why is it noise?
I ask because the term definitely applies to all industries where signal recognition is required. It is a determinate, known signal. If it is sound and we are generating a sine wave at 1kHz, then all that is preventing us from recognising that signal is noise. Even if there is music playing in the background, it is noise to us. But if we want to listen to music, the 1KHz signal emitted by some bad person becomes noise.
So what is noise in the market?

And you kind of move away from the chart. You lose all the structure discernible on detailed inspection. To most people it's just noise.
Whoever is on D1, to them the M5 is noise.

I'll add.
Perhaps what is simply incomprehensible is easier to call something abstract. Noise, for example.

Andrey Gladyshev:

Let's just say I see where more people like us buy and sell. The big ones go against most people like us.

I see, you are lucky you see, but I do not distinguish the big ones from the majority, for some reason they do not sign their orders.

apr73:

I see, well, you are lucky you see, but I do not distinguish the big ones from the majority, they do not sign their warrants for some reason.

Someone once said, I don't recall, "Get to the bottom of it." Start with the small details.

It's not about forex. Look for it on the real exchange.