Forced array clearing in MT5? - page 7

fxsaber:

Do away with indicators and bars completely. I don't understand why people cling to them. In Market they are not profitable

In freelancing, it's probably the same. Why bother writing them for yourself? There are tics. I want a quick backtest - make a custom one out of ticks and everything flies fast and accurate as far as you set it.

Yeah, and let's measure the distance in millimeters, mass in milligrams, etc.

fxsaber:

Let me tell you a secret - I cannot write indicators for MT4/5. You may easily skip this section of MQL5. I have no usefulness from it, only losses in all senses.

This is where we should have started.

This is the first time we started from the beginning: people come up with incredible theories just because they can't learn how to program indicators.

fxsaber:

So what's the Tester Visualiser for? I've always debugged there successfully. Now there is also a custom renderer, where you can hopefully go back in time.

You're suggesting to sort out some new entity instead of making a rasping or Comment appropriate. There is a pause mode in the visualizer + F12 and scroll to the right moment with the accuracy of a second (asked to increase the accuracy - custom will have to do).

Yeah, there's still farming left to go back to the hoe.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Yeah and let's also measure distance in millimetres, mass in milligrams, etc.

That's exactly where we should have started.

People come up with all sorts of crazy theories just because they cannot learn how to program indicators.

I respect your point of view, but I do not share it.

fxsaber:

So what's the Tester Visualiser for? I've always debugged there successfully. Now there is also a custom renderer, where you can hopefully go back in time.

You're suggesting to sort out some new entity instead of making a rerun or Comment appropriate. There is a pause mode in the visualizer + F12 and scroll to the right moment with one second accuracy (asked to increase the accuracy - custom would have to do).

Kindergarten. If I was writing something more or less complicated, I wouldn't budge without the indicator.

Is the new entity indicators?

when you don't know what to do - write an indicator, it's comforting

when you know - write a TS and forget about indicators

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

when you don't know what to do - write an indicator, it's comforting

When you know - write a TS and forget about indicators.

Because this "knowledge" is at the level of "connect the library".

By the way,here it is - the MOMENT OF TRUTH. From the whole forum there are two people sitting around thinking how ARIMA counts, and somewhere all the savvy econometricians have gone... machine-trainers... and other docents.

If you don't write indicators, don't write them, that's your business. But why propagate this nonsense?

Tiki. There are 1000-5000 ticks in one hourly bar. So, to read some average for 10 bars you need 10000-50000 ticks...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Because this "knowledge" is at the level of "connect the library".

By the way,here it is - the MOMENT OF TRUTH. There are two people from the whole forum sitting around thinking how ARIMA counts, and somewhere all the savvy econometricians have gone... machine-trainers... and other docents.

If you don't write indicators, don't write them, that's your business. But why propagate this bullshit?

I don't need it. The autoregression process and the integrated moving average have nothing to do there. Nobody needs it, it's old, I don't even think how to write it in mql for some reason.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I don't give a shit about it. The autoregression process and the integrated moving average, there's nothing to do there. It's just not useful to anyone, it's old, even to think how to write it in mql for some reason

Yeah - autoregressive and integrated moving average... ...if only for the sake of more words, the meaning is not the main thing, the main thing is the effect. It's so simple, but no one has done it yet.

Even the term "autoregression" itself doesn't say anything, because it's actually a lot of regressions with different periods and shifts... There were even docents here who got bogged down with this autoregression... but that's not the main thing - the main thing is to wave your hand... Like here you move planets with one move of your hand... autoregression, integrated something, but nobody knows where and to what it is integrated.

Реter Konow:
If everyone programmed like me...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Yeah - autoregressive and integrated moving average... just as long as there are more words, the meaning is not the main thing, the effect is the main thing. So simple, but no one has done it yet.

Even the term "autoregression" itself doesn't say anything, because it's actually a lot of regressions with different periods and shifts... There were even docents here who got bogged down with this autoregression... but that's not the main thing - the main thing is to wave your hand... like you move the planets with one wave of your hand... autoregression, integrated something, but nobody knows where and to what it's integrated.

I don't know what you want from life

indicators, arima... then go to Fibonacci and Andrews pitchfork... and then kill yourself with them